This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 2: Double Cross — Reunion

Topic » KTCS 2: Double Cross..

1383 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
I'm gonna lose my player of the season trophy 😭😭

I'm still a social goddess though *slut drop*
1383 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
Next up we have elimination of the season
1383 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
Ooh new award
1383 days 11 hours ago
Hufus
thanks guys <3
1383 days 11 hours ago
Nelson
Congrats Hufus
1383 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
Elimination of the season — Jake vs Juan in pole wrestle

1300-plus posts later and Jake took Juan out of the game. This elimination was hosted by Kacey, but I've hosted this elim before and I know both of these guys wanted to be here. Neither of them quit, and it resulted in a classic elimination round.
1383 days 11 hours ago
Nelson
Legends say the elimination is still going on
1383 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
Next we have competitor of the season
1383 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
Competitor of the season — Hufus

Hufus won five eliminations and four daily challenges. There was rarely an episode that went by without Hufus winning some sort of competition. In the final he also had a big lead early on, showing why he was the strongest physical competitor this season.
1383 days 11 hours ago
jman96
3 awards.
1383 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
The final award is player of the season... this was a tough decision but at the end of the day the strongest "player" has a strong combination of a social and physical game.
1383 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
He's just making up awards to give to Hufus now 🤣

Joking grats Hufus ☺️
1383 days 11 hours ago
Nelson
Right?
1383 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
Ugh Kellen you're killing me
1383 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
Player of the season — Washed

Hufus might have been the popular pick, but at the end of the day, if Hufus didn't win a challenge he was going into elimination. Player of the season needs to be awarded to someone who performed strong physically and socially.

Washed won a season-high SIX challenges and never faced elimination. He faced three double crosses and was vulnerable at FIVE votes, but his name rarely surfaced. He was able to hide under the radar and was close with Hufus the entire final until we got to checkpoint #6, the word scrambles.

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!