This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #4

Topic » Challenge #4

1401 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
Welcome to your fourth challenge of the season. You’ve played in teams, you’ve played in pairs, but today… you play as INDIVIDUALS.

The winner of this challenge will hold the most power of the season. The winner will have the sole vote to send someone into elimination, HOWEVER, the 2nd and 3rd place finishers will be safe.

The bottom five players will head to the double cross, while the rest of the players will be safe from the double cross but eligible to be the WINNER vote.

Today you are playing “hang on tight” and here’s how it works:

You are hanging on to a pole, but every once and a while the pole will shake. Throughout one hour, I will randomly post “shakes pole” and everyone must post “holds onto pole.” The last player to post will be eliminated. I will randomly be shaking the pole throughout the round, so be ready. Last person hanging onto the pole wins the challenge.

Any questions?
1401 days 11 hours ago
Dracarys
WAIT BY SAFE U MEAN THEY CANT BE VOTED IN BY THE WINNER?
1401 days 11 hours ago
Nelson
Oh god hahaha
1401 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
The top 3 will be immune from going in yes. BUT the 1st place can vote any of the other 10.
1401 days 11 hours ago
Dracarys
okie
1401 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
This will be brutal 😂
1401 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
I will say "The game has begun" at 840 EST. But do not post until you see the first "Shakes pole" post
1401 days 11 hours ago
Nelson
When you say throughout one hour, do you mean you’re posting once every hour? Or the game will last an hour?
1401 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
Nooo the game will only last an hour MAX
1401 days 11 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
im gonna lose so i aint even gonna try

*falls*
1401 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
First round, the inactives will be eliminated, they will have 2 mins from my first shaking post
1401 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
So does that mean Jonathan and Billy are automatically in the double cross?
1401 days 11 hours ago
Nelson
I’m gonna hold on to my pole like I hold on to toxic relationships
1401 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
If they dont hang onto their pole yes
1401 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
THE GAME IS ON!!!

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!