This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Idol Island Summary

Topic » Survivor: Idol Island Summary

4541 days 5 hours ago
yankeeman311
SURVIVOR: IDOL ISLAND RECAP:

18th- joshyjam (Orange)
17th- jelor_gelo (Rainbow)
16th- bclrockschamp (Orange)
15th- Trust (Rainbow) *Double Tribal Council*
14th- InfamousAJP (Orange) *Double Tribal Council*
13th- Greenivo (Orange)
12th- jflora18 (Orange/Rainbow)
11th- doughnutsdoclap (Rainbow)

--------------------MERGE----------------------

10th- Gaiaphage (Orange)
9th- JesusFreak17 (Orange/1st member of the jury)
8th- Allout (Rainbow/2nd member of the jury)
7th- Sparticus142 (Rainbow/3rd member of the jury)
6th- Tombique55 (Rainbow/4th member of the jury)
5th- epstar59 (Rainbow/5th member of the jury)
4th- Sweetrem (Rainbow/6th member of the jury)
3rd- ajg31397 (Orange/Final member of the jury)
Runner-Up- j457 (Orange/Rainbow)
Sole Survivor- BENLINUS (Rainbow)

PLAYER OF THE SEASON- ajg31397
4541 days 5 hours ago
yankeeman311
idol island was more of a success than i could ever dream of. it began with 18 new castaways divided based on tengaged color level. the 9 orange levels went on 1 tribe and the other color levels went on the other tribe creating rainbow. this season started with EACH PLAYER getting a hidden immunity idol. orange started out losing the 1st challenge and getting rid of their most innactive member in joshyjam. orange was able to rebound tho and win the next challenge. with dough using his idol, this caused a split vote for the rest and with a self-vote, jelor_gelo was sent packing. orange's winning streak didnt last for long as they went back to tribal. gaiaphage was becoming the leader of the tribe while j457 and ajg were on the outs. j457 almost quit but changed his mind and came back in the game. in the end, bcl was blindsided with an idol in his pocket. there was a double tribal council after that. jflora and j457 used their idols for orange and got infamous voted out. if jflora had not played his idol, he would of gone home. trust was also blindsided and had an angry goodbye speech. the next day saw perhaps the biggest twist in survivor history. i offered mutiny to all the castmates. i did not expect anybody to take it but jflora and j457 accepted my offer and switched to rainbow leaving orange with just 4 members. orange continued to lose. gaiaphage originally wanted to play his idol but couldnt send me his message changing his mind in time so his idol was wasted and greenivo was sent packing. that was the last time orange lost tho. jflora was picked off with no idol to defend himself. j457 almost suffered the same fate but ben and sweetrem wanted dough gone cuz they felt he was undeserving to b there. j457 was spared and made the merge. in the next 2 tribals, 2 of the 3 remaining orange were picked off in gaia and jesus. allout was then voted out for being innactive. with 7 left, ajg still had his idol and was in good shape. he was starting to get cracks in rainbows alliance. he got epstar and j457 to flip and help him take out sparticus. then in the final 6, the most drama-filled tribal council happened. most of the fighting was between ben, epstar and ajg about who voted for who in the last few tribals in merge. it was about a 6 page fight. ajg wanted to blindside ben but in order for ben to stay, he came up with a back-up plan to go after tombique who was his ally. he got sweetrem and j457 on his side and they took out tombique leaving ajg and epstar shocked. in the final 5, ben j457 and sweetrem stuck together with ajg having immunity to take out epstar. ajg once again won immunity in the final 4. ben unfortunately had no choice but to go after his ally sweetrem cuz she went offline for a couple of days all of a sudden. bens plan worked and sweetrem was voted out. ben and ajg were the immunity kings going into the final 3. i honestly didnt give j a chance to win. but j457 shocked us all by taking the final immunity. j457 with a tough decision, decided to take ben to the final 2. unfortunately j457 started winning too late and ben got the crown of sole survivor with rainbow almost completely collapsing. we had some of the greatest players and greatest moments in this season and i have to say this was prob my fave season.
4541 days 5 hours ago
yankeeman311
Memorable Moments:

-jflora and j457 calling for mutiny on the orange tribe

-the dramatic final 6 tribal council

-j457 shocking everybody by winning the final immunity challenge
4540 days 12 hours ago
j457
first i want 2 ask do u guys think i played a good game and deserve 2 b called a gr8 player for this show. second i want 2 thank yankeeman for a gr8 hosting season. he was prob the best host i ever had so join this group people! I would LOVE 2 come back and play again and hopefully win this time. Also people might have thought it was a stupid choice 2 take ben 2 the final 2 but either way i was not going 2 win. i am glad tht Ajg is not mad about me not taking him but sadly i have not talk 2 any1 in this game since it ended and i would really like 2 talk 2 Ben Ajg Sweet and epster cuz they were awesome people. I also want 2 say tht the dramatic final 6 tribal also had a lot 2 do with me. Ben said a lot of hurtful things 2 me and it was crazy! we forgave each other and i decided i could trust him and me and Sweet decided 2 flip and keep Ben. I hope 2 talk 2 all of u from this game and i hope u comment on what i just said and plz mail me if u want 2 talk. Yankee if u have an all star season or a season where old castmates return i really want 2 do it and i hope u mail me. Thanks guys
4540 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorForever88
If you want, I can help you with wikipedia.
4539 days 19 hours ago
yankeeman311
That would b great but im not really sure if i need it anymore
4536 days 10 hours ago
SweetRem
I've been waiting for this post!

First of all my time on this game,which has been my favourite game and best host.anyway my time on this game started out in a tribe where I ddnt thinki I'd fit in ,but after my first day emcounter with Ben,I knew the game had started , I felt part of something when the rainbow 5 began: what could be considered the biggest alliance in the game : Me, Ben, sparticus, tombique and allout, epstar came abit late , and was bit on the outs, although I and him were in talks since the game started. I really enjoyed my time in the game, as I got to play a game with so much strategic input ,not only physical, I managed to survive because I kept loyal and made decisions to be with the ones I trusted particularly Ben. And epstar and later J47..and I'm glad I got to final 4 with Ben and J47 being there we played unexpected moves and made the season memorable. I'm stronger now because of you guys.

Where am I today?
Sweetrem had been last seen on Survivor:idol island ,and has presented Toga awards since then. She has been seen in other survivor games, wher she's come across Ben ,jflora, Gaia ,tom ,blc and more.
She is very close with survivor freind and host Ben and is a great enemy to jflora. "I'm glad I've made a freind in Ben and Gaia, and stil very much talk even after the show, well jflora on the other hand,I'll keep silent" I'm glad I met aj, j47, ben, and epstar..and would love to talk to you guys after aswell, pm :) .stil around.
4535 days 4 hours ago
sportygirl22
Now he should do back to the basics :) lol even though it was the worst season yet.

open group

Yankeeman's Survivor Series Wiki Page

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!