This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

1319 days 3 hours ago
jman96
Congrats team H
1319 days 3 hours ago
Timster
I'm joking. I don't cheat either. Ruins the whole aspect of the game. It's a shame because you could've won if christian didn't do all the puzzles for his team!
1319 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'm joking. I don't cheat either. Ruins the whole aspect of the game. It's a shame because you could've won if christian didn't do all the puzzles for his team!
1319 days 3 hours ago
Dracarys
the tea timster
1319 days 3 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
i dont think he did! i really flopped on the puzzle esp with a lead! they deserved it cause they all figured it out and i panicked towards the end, so :/
1319 days 3 hours ago
MrBird
wth i did my own puzzle >:(
1319 days 3 hours ago
BluJay112
I did my puzzle, I’m a smart betch
1319 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
2709 days 23 hours agoRShowFreak
Both received assistance from their coaches which was made to be a very clear violation of the rules and then chose to deny they received assistance.

At the beginning of the game, you all signed the rules and agreed to abide buy the rules placed forth in this game.  By choosing to break those rules in the final challenge, all involved players have been rightfully disqualified ending the season with no winner.
1319 days 3 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
it was a great final, good job everyone!
1319 days 3 hours ago
BluJay112
https://rwrrblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/tumblr_mrz7mfdg7d1r4yu4bo1_400.gif
1319 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
CHECKPOINT 2

This checkpoint every player will have their own 12 by 12 flow puzzle to solve.

Each puzzle has a grid of squares with colored spots occupying some of the squares. The objective is to connect spots of the same color by drawing 'pipes' between them such that the entire grid is occupied by pipes. However, pipes may not intersect.   Every square must be used and lines cannot intersect.

I will mail you via Skype your own board and you must collect all colors.

When you are correct you have finished this checkpoint.
1319 days 3 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
im just a tad bit sad because i feel like i let people down. :/
1319 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
CHECKPOINT 3

For this checkpoint it will be done on Skype.  Each INDIVIDUAL must send me the numbers 1 to 100 and must do so 1 number per post.  The numbers MUST BE IN ORDER.  So start with 1, then 2 and so on until 100.  If at any point you post out of order you must start over.  If I see you edited a post then not only will you have to restart but you will have to wait 5 minutes before you can start again.

When every individual on a team is finished they can move on.
1319 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
CHECKPOINT 4

For this puzzle you will all have a puzzle to solve.

You will all have the same grid and same pieces.  It will be a 5 by 12 board (5 rows and 12 columns).  You will need to place all 12 pieces in the grid so they all fit.  However, since everyone has the same pieces I will also be mailing you the way all pieces are set to fit and they cannot be changed.  That means you CANNOT rotate or flip your pieces but must place them as I have posted them.  When every player has finished the team can move on.

Message me on Skype for your board and pieces
1319 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
CHECKPOINT 5

For this challenge you need to unlock a numbered keypad by posting the correct number code found by counting different things.

The code will be 7 numbers you counted in a row:

ABCDEFG

The counting you must do is:

A. Total number of people who Turncoated this season and after winning an Elimination chose to switch teams.

B. Total number of SELF VOTES cast this season. (Votes that are marked as DO NOT COUNT due to it being for someone who cannot be voted for do NOT count in this) (Only ones that are shown as SELF VOTE count, if a player used their 2 votes to vote for themselves plus another then THAT DOES NOT COUNT).  It is only SELF VOTES due to not voting or a penalty where both votes are SELF VOTES.  If the SELF VOTE did not count then it is not included in this.

C. The total number of times someone voted into Elimination by the WINNING TEAM ended up winning the Elimination that round.

D. The total number of votes cast this season for sending people into Elimination.  (Votes that are marked as DO NOT COUNT due to it being for someone who cannot be voted for do NOT count in this)

E. The total number of votes cast this season for someone NOT voted in that round.  So in each vote the 2 people with the most votes go in and this is the total number of votes not cast for the people voted in during that vote tally.  (Votes that are marked as DO NOT COUNT due to it being for someone who cannot be voted for do NOT count in this)

F. The total number of times someone won an Elimination in the SAME ROUND that their team won the Daily Challenge.

G. The total number of Red Skulls earned this season (Red Skulls are only earned by winning an Elimination, including the Penultimate Round Eliminations).

For teams with multiple people, ALL PLAYERS must send the same guess for it to be judged.

ANSWERS

>A 5
>B 18
>C 11
>D 316
>E 90
>F 3
>G 20

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!