This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 8

Topic » Elimination 8

1341 days 7 hours ago
BluJay112
https://i.imgur.com/JCIrUUp.gif

Jman
1341 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
thats fucked up
1341 days 7 hours ago
jman96
alrighty then. lol
1341 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
The matchups will be:

BluJay112   vs.   jman96

KingGeek   vs.   Kelly0412
1341 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Elimination, Roll the Dice.

In this Elimination all 4 will compete together in a die puzzle.  You will be given a 7x5 grid which consists of 35 squares.  One of those squares is a START square showing where you start.  The other is an END square which you must end on.  To begin, you will begin a round on the START square on top of a specially configured (non-standard) 6 sided die.  On each face of the die is a number from 1 to 6.  When a round begins I will reveal your grid (start and end) as well as what numbers are on each side of the die as seen in the example below:

http://imgur.com/a/nIue2

I will then reveal what number you need to have ON TOP when you land on the END square.  You move the die by signaling a direction you wish to move the die (up, down, left, right).  When you move the die in a direction you rotate the die 90 degrees.

So in the example above, if you move up, the die rotates so that the number that was initially ON TOP now becomes the number in FRONT, the number initially in FRONT becomes the number on the BOTTOM, the number initially on the BOTTOM now becomes the number on the BACK, the number initially on the BACK now becomes the number on TOP, and the numbers on the LEFT and RIGHT remain the same.

In each round, all 4 players compete at once and when you think you figured it out, you will post ALL YOUR DIRECTIONS in ONE POST.  I will only judge it when posted but keep track because you get 1 guess per round.  If correct, you earn 1 point and the round ends with 1 of the 4 earning points.  If INCORRECT, you are out for the round giving more time to the rest.  There is a time limit in that if after a guess has been made, no one has posted a guess in 15 minutes (the first guesser's post hits 16 minutes) then no one scores a point in the round.

The first player IN EACH MATCHUP to score 3 points wins this Elimination.

An example of a round using the link above:

Number on Top is 6, you must finish with 6 on TOP on the END SQUARE

Move: UP (Number 6 moves from TOP to FRONT)
Move: UP (Number 6 moves from FRONT to BOTTOM)
Move: UP (Number 6 moves from BOTTOM to BACK)
Move: UP (Number 6 moves from BACK to TOP; Finish on END square with correct number on top)

Once you post your directions, YOU CANNOT DELETE IT.

If I catch you doing so, you will be DISQUALIFIED from the round in that you cannot earn a point.

Any questions or clarifications needed before we begin?
1341 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
what in the fucking world
1341 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
can you please dumb this down for me
1341 days 7 hours ago
jman96
oh boy, this is gonna hurt, i already know it
1341 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Maneuver the dice from start to end so that the instructed number is on top when you land on the finish square
1341 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
An example of a move could be:

UP
UP
LEFT
LEFT
UP
RIGHT
DOWN

with all moves listed out.
1341 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
All directions for a move must be in the SAME POST
1341 days 7 hours ago
BluJay112
So this is like a classic dice yes? or do numbers change each round?
1341 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Does everyone understand and are ready to begin?
1341 days 7 hours ago
jman96
I think i get it
1341 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
@BluJay112

The numbers will change every round.

Each round I will post the dice configuration along with the board as shown in the example above.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!