This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 8

Topic » Elimination 8

1326 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Now, as you know the Penultimate Round will see at least 3 people purged starting with those without Red Skulls.

Currently there are 11 of you and 3 of you still do not yet have a Red Skull meaning if the Penultimate Round starts now then the Purge is complete and those 3 are Purged and the 8 of you remaining have made the Finals.

HOWEVER, the Penultimate Round is NOT yet here. 

Tonight's announcement was that we have a LIVE Challenge which was supposed to be now but due to imgur failing me tonight it must be postponed.

So here is what will happen:

TONIGHT, I will post the rules of the challenge so you can familiarize yourself with it. 

The challenge will begin on FRIDAY NIGHT at a random time.  I will post what is needed to compete and you will have up to 6 hours to finish.  It will be an individual challenge.  I will NOT be mailing you when it is posted.  It will be up to you to keep an eye out on the group for it as the sooner you start and compete, the better chance you have to win it.

The winner could win 5 minutes after it is posted.   However, I will not check all submissions until the playing deadline is over.

The person who wins the challenge wins for their team and we have another normal round.

Good luck.
1326 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
IMPORTANT NOTE: In addition to earning a Red Skull, for this next round BluJay112 and Kelly0412 are in possession of The Relic meaning they CANNOT be chosen to participate in the next Elimination.
1326 days 16 hours ago
Absol
oh wow

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!