This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Three

Topic » Final Three

1517 days 8 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Why should I vote for ya
1517 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
@Brittany basing my ranking based on activity, social ability and how far each person got, Is rank the juror like this:

1. Rodrigo — Strong in comps, survived being on a losing team and found his way into an alliance that got him to fourth
2. Gaia — Created the dominant alliance of the game when the individual phase started and had a pretty decent say in how a lot of the votes went down after that
3. Immaxyman — Was PM once and made it to the individual part of the game but was picked out as a threat and taken out soon after
4. Nolan — Probably had the rockiest road of any of the jurors and was pretty solid all around in competitions, as well as having relationships with jman and Gaia that got him further. I’m putting him at #4 because he got pretty far but was also eliminated from the game twice, which the three above him weren’t.
5. Kelly — I’m not sure Kelly cared about the game at all but he made it pretty far for being such a huge and obvious target, especially once the individual part of the game started.
6. Brittany — Obviously was eliminated before the individual part of the game began, but I think you were definitely a team player that could have gone farther had the game been a different format.
7. Absol — Absol showed up to comps and stuff but I don’t think he really cared about this game at all and didn’t put a lot of effort in so that’s why I’m putting him here strictly in a “rank the jurors based on criteria” context
8. Nels — doubledarefan made it the least far of all the jurors who would be voting this round, I don’t think he did anything wrong per se but I’m ranking him here based mainly on that reason (part of that was also my fault, as I obviously voided him)
9. GentlemanG — Ray was first boot and likely won’t show up to vote so this is a pretty obvious pick for me.
1516 days 21 hours ago
Absol
hi my question is:

civ 5 or civ 6
1516 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I have to go Civ 5.
1516 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The wonders are better and more useful and that just pushes it over the top for me!
1516 days 20 hours ago
jman96
@brittany

doing my ranking based on gameplay

1. Rod - Tenth Voided
2. Stoner - Ninth Voided
3. Nolan - Forth and Eighth Voided
4. Absol - Seventh Voided
5. Kelly - Sixth Voided
6. Maxy - Fifth Voided
7. Brittany - Third Voided
8. Nels - Second Voided
9. GentlemanG - First Voided
1516 days 20 hours ago
jman96
doubledarefan01
Why should I vote for ya

The reason you should vote for me is because i was never against you in your time in the game. Didn't vote you or Void you.
1516 days 20 hours ago
jman96
Absol
hi my question is:

civ 5 or civ 6

Looking through some images of both games, i would say CIV 6. It looks a bit more intersting to play in. I wouldn't know as i never played either of them so im just going by first impression of the 2 CIV's. I just play Mario kart Tour, Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas all on my phone with some Gamecube and Wii games for consoles.
1516 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nels — While I don’t expect to get 2 points as I did void your check, I think I was more active overall and out more effort in than Max (who also voted you in to the box), so I’d obviously appreciate your 1 point if you saw fit to give it to me.
1516 days 17 hours ago
immaxyman
jman why am i so low
1516 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Just under 40 minutes left for votes to be cast
1516 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
will how was your day
1516 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
It was great thank you for asking!
1516 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
The deadline has hit

I will post results shortly
1516 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is time to reveal the results.

First I can reveal the following players did not send a vote by the deadline:

--immaxyman (Not Eligible to Vote, Did not have their question(s) answered and was not eligible to vote)

--doubledarefan01 (Eligible to Vote, Completed requirements but did not send a vote by the deadline)

--GentlemanG (Not Eligible to Vote, Did not as a question and was not eligible to vote)

That means the voters were:

rodrigueseve
Gaiaphagee
mysterygame2
Absol
Kelly0412
LaFierceBrittany2

All members had 3 points to give (2 and 1) except LaFierceBrittany2 who had only 2 for being pre-individual phase.

I will now reveal the results:

0 - EmzThorne
0 - jman96
0 - SurvivorFan37

The 2 people with the most points will become OFFICIAL FINALISTS for RSF Season 51: I Love Money 2.  The person with the least points will be the final person eliminated this season.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!