This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

2004 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Lust

For this checkpoint you will have to crack open a locked chastity belt to finish this checkpoint.  All you must do is guess a 9 digit code to finish the checkpoint.  When you submit a guess I will tell you both how many numbers in the code are correct and how many are in the correct position.  This may be done via Skype to help you finish faster. 

The only catch is any guess cannot have more than 3 of the same digit in it to be judged.  That means the digit 0 can be in the guess at most 3 times and so on.  This means the answer will also have no more than 3 of the same digit.

When I get the correct code then you have finished this Checkpoint.

If you have the Small Advantage for Logic you will only have an 8 digit code.
If you have the Mid Advantage for Logic you will only have a 7 digit code.
If you have Both Advantages for Logic you will only have a 6 digit code.

Good luck.

CODE:

With advantages the last 1 or 2 digits were simply removed
2004 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Gluttony

For this checkpoint you will be a glutton for punishment and feed your mind by solving 3 puzzles.  You will be given each puzzle 1 at a time meaning once you solve the 1st puzzle you get the 2nd and then the 3rd.  Once you finish all 3 puzzles you finish this checkpoint.  All guesses must be sent on Tengaged.

For the 1st Puzzle you will be given a string of letters you must unscramble into a 6 word phrase.

When you send me the correct phrase I will send you the next puzzle.

Puzzle:

ACCEFFGHILNOOOOORSTTUVY

Good Luck.

ANSWER:

Focus on the Goal of Victory
2004 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Gluttony Puzzle 2

For this puzzle you must translate a string of numbers into a 6 word phrase.  Each letter was changed into a number based on it's position in the alphabet with A=1, B=2, C=3 and so on until Z=26.

The trick is that the numbers will have no spaces in it to help you differentiate letters and words.

When you send me the correct phrase you will get the 3rd puzzle.

Puzzle:

Good Luck.

ANSWER:

Keep A Sharp Mind To Continue
2004 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Gluttony Puzzle 3

This puzzle harkens back to an earlier Elimination and an RSF Classic: Morse Code

You will be given a series of DOTS and DASHES which when translated using Morse Code will produce a phrase. 

You will receive different strings of DOTS and DASHES with each string representing its own word or acronym.  The trick is that I will not reveal where a letter ends or begins in the string meaning it is up to you to figure it out.

When you have translated all the words then you will rearrange those words to spell the correct 6 word phrase.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The strings of DOTS and DASHES will be given to you in a certain order but I won't reveal what that order is.

6 Strings are:

1. DOT DASH DASH DOT DASH DASH DASH DASH DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DASH DOT

2. DASH DOT DASH DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DASH DASH DASH DOT DASH DASH DOT DOT DOT DASH DASH DASH DASH DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DASH DASH DOT

3. DASH DASH DOT DOT DASH DOT DOT DASH DOT DOT DOT DOT DASH DASH DOT

4. DOT DASH DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DASH DOT

5. DOT DASH DASH DOT DOT DASH DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DASH DOT

6. DASH DOT DASH DASH DASH DASH DASH DOT DOT DASH DOT DASH DOT

Good Luck.

ANSWER:

Another RSF Championship Within Your Grasp
2004 days 17 hours ago
Lalisa
thats so annoying
2004 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
Gluttony was whack. I don't know how anyone can solve a six word phrase with that many letters. There must be some online website that unscrambles phrases or something. It's just not possible LOL
2004 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
I spent like an hour and a half just on the word puzzle lol
2004 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
congrats Ethan on having no life

your prize is nothing
2004 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
:(
2004 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
Christian_
tbt to when everyone was constantly bitching the entire season about how "predictable winners were bad!!!" and now that's exactly how this season ended LMAOOOOO ethan rly showed y'all huh!

LMAO who said that. I think predictable winners are boring but not bad but I had no idea people were even bitching about this wtf
2004 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
oh piddu they know who they r dont worry xx

lets just say justice was served to them swiftly and effectively (:
2004 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Wrath

For this checkpoint you will feel the wrath of many RSF Finals before you as you must count 9 different things based on the television shows, Survivor, Big Brother and The Challenge.

When you submit your answers you will send all 9 guesses at once but to be lenient you must only be within 5 percent (above or below) of the answer I have deemed the correct answer.  But, when you send a guess I will only say CORRECT or INCORRECT and will NOT say how many are within range.

When I get all 9 numbers in the correct range you finish this checkpoint.

Counts:

1. The total number of Hidden Immunity Idols found across the 37 seasons of Survivor (up to the Final 12 round of Survivor: David vs Goliath)

2. The total number of Hidden Immunity Idols in the 37 season of Survivor that were NOT played (up to the Final 12 round of Survivor: David vs Goliath) (NOTE: This does not include any idols currently still in play during David vs Goliath)

3. The total number of Hidden Immunity Idols in the 37 season of Survivor to be played but negate 0 votes in the Tribal Council they were played.

4. Players who were either the Head of Household or Power of Veto Holder in a round and were evicted in the following round. (This does not include the Diamond Power of Veto)

5. Players who survived the Eviction Vote as a Final Nominee and in the next Round was either the Head of Household or Power of Veto Holder.

6. Total number of Jury Members who cast their Jury Vote for a player who was either the Head of Household or Power of Veto Holder in the week they were evicted. (NOTE: If they were evicted multiple times in a season, it only counts for the LAST ROUND they were evicted)

7. Total number of people who have appeared on only 2 seasons of the 32 aired seasons of The Challenge.

8. Total number of people who have appeared on only 3 seasons of the 32 aired seasons of The Challenge.

9. Total number of people who have appeared on only 4 seasons of the 32 aired seasons of The Challenge.

Good Luck.

ANSWERS:

Question. My Answer (Acceptable Range)

1. 95 (90-99)
2. 28 (26-29)
3. 21 (19-22)
4. 79 (75-82)
5. 49 (46-51)
6. 52 (49-54)
7. 53 (50-55)
8. 36 (34-37)
9. 27 (25-28)
2004 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Tea was spilt Christian
2004 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will update RSF Points page tomorrow and post a little something before I leave TG for a break.

I will say now, through the ups and downs of 50 seasons of hosting, it has been tiring filled with craziness and tough with the occasional mistake from me, but I will say I appreciate everyone this season and other seasons giving everything they had in the game and even if you didn't win you have my respect for going through it all.
2004 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
thanks for hosting rshow, even if you're sorta a sadist you're still the creator of all of this craziness so thanks for everything!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!