This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

1988 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
*walks away*
*Piddu hugs me*
*walks back*

You guys…to each and every team here, I want to apologize to all of you personally. I’m sorry. I’m sorry I didn’t throw this final. I knew that this was gonna happen, I’m sorry that I didn’t throw this final.

*breaks down*

Oh my fucking God, you will burn in hell for this. And karma will come at you for the rest of your entire life. I hope you know that God’s got a special place for you.

You fucking played me, you STUPID FUCKING BITCH! You fucking played me! YOU PLAYED ME THE ENTIRE SEASON! YOU PLAYED ME! CHILI YOU’RE THE CRAZIEST PERSON HERE! NO ONE CAN DEAL WITH YOU! I STOOD BESIDE YOU! THE WHOLE TIME!

YOU DID NOT DO THIS ALONE! YOU DID NOT. DO THIS. ALONE!

AND YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!
1988 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Fuck this I’m out dude!

Where the fuck is my tennis shoes? Where’s my fucking tennis shoes? *claps* SOMEBODY GET MY FUCKING TENNIS SHOES! NOW! I SWEAR TO GOD! I’M ABOUT TO FUCKING FLIP EVERYTHING UP IN THIS BITCH!

HOW FUCKING COULD YOU? HOW FUCKING COULD YOU?! I WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE THAT TO YOU! YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT! I hope- I’ll pray for you. That’s what I’m gonna do, I’ll pray for you.

*exits*
1988 days 8 hours ago
mysterygame2
Boring predictable season....
Ofc the gamebot is gonna win.
1988 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
https://i.giphy.com/media/24nB3qyoQrFT0STBe2/giphy.gif
1988 days 7 hours ago
Lalisa
piddu helping me out of the gluttony dungeon after the final ended

https://66.media.tumblr.com/2ccd7890bf2177a88c0425bbbe4f2803/tumblr_pgtnnsofiH1r7qbnq_250.gif
1988 days 7 hours ago
Piddu
Same. That gluttony thing was the worst thing I've ever faced. Alex could have given me ten hours and I still would never have been able to figure it out. Props to Ethan for getting it. And i was convinced the word GLUTTONY was in there because all the letters were there.
1987 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Challenge 1
Created by RShowFreak 108 days 11 hours ago
1987 days 22 hours ago
Lalisa
the season was actually started 111 days ago chris

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!