This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for RSF Season 50: Clash of the Champions

Topic » Rules for RSF Season 50: Clash..

2097 days 22 hours ago
BBlover96
How late is late lol
2097 days 22 hours ago
semajdude
Alex forgot about us
2097 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
It will be posted shortly but you'll have at least 24 hours
2097 days 21 hours ago
BBlover96
How shortly is shortly?
2097 days 21 hours ago
nbkiller
why do I get the feeling it's something like whoever posts here first will win lol
2097 days 21 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
y'all i'm about to go to sleep which means the challenge will be posted immediately after i shut my eyes you're welcome <3
remember me when you win that extra key card, i took one for the team and sacrificed myself so you all could compete
2097 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
wheres the confessional booth
2097 days 21 hours ago
nbkiller
Thx Jacob
2097 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
um ok
2097 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge 1 will be posted shortly.
2097 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
2 hours 17 min agoRShowFreak
It will be posted shortly but you'll have at least 24 hours

5 min agoRShowFreak
Challenge 1 will be posted shortly.

Idk what to believe anymore 馃ぇ
2064 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
STAGE 2 Rules:

I can now reveal Stage 2 will follow the general format of RSF Season 32: The Gauntlet 2 with 2 twists added into the general format.

The base format will follow a general 3 day format with the 3rd day (Elimination Day not necessarily occurring the next day)

Day 1 of 3

The 2 teams will participate in a challenge, but winning the challenge will NOT secure you safety from Elimination.  Instead, it will only greatly decrease the chances you will have in entering the Elimination.  That is because each round 4 players will enter the Elimination, 3 members of the losing team and 1 member of the winning team as determined by votes by both teams.  Every member of the winning team will also earn 60 Leaderboard points while the losing team earn nothing.

Day 2 of 3

After the challenge each team will vote on competitors for the Elimination as follows. 

The members of the winning team at the challenge will vote for 2 people to enter the Elimination to face off against each other.  Majority rules.  They will each vote for 1 member of their own team and 1 member of the opposing team which will be the match up for the inter-team Gauntlet.  There votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED.

The members of the losing team at the challenge will vote for 2 people, both from their own team to face off against each other in the Elimination.  Should 1 of the 2 people who receive the most votes be the person voted in by the winning team then any votes cast for that person will NOT count and the next highest votes will count.  Majority rules.  The 2 who receive the most votes will be the match up for the intra-team Elimination.  These votes will also be PUBLICLY REVEALED.

If the vote ends in a tie then the vote of the player who has the most Leaderboard points on the team will be the tiebreaker vote.  If their vote is not for one of those tied it goes down the Leaderboard until the tie is broken.

Day 3 of 3

The 4 competitors will compete where the winner of each match up stays in the game and returns to their team while the losers are eliminated.  The winners will earn 30 Leaderboard points and half the points of the person they beat.  The losers will then leave the other half of their Leaderboard points to any player(s) still in the game.

In addition 2 former Team Twists will play a part in Stage 2: Defection and Secret Partners.

Defection - If a player wins Elimination they earn the power of Defection.  If they don't feel comfortable on their current team they have the ability to Defect and join the other team.  This will cost them 30 Leaderboard points if they choose to Defect.  So essentially they give up the bonus points they earned from the Elimination.  If they accept they lose the 30 points and switch teams.  If they decline then they keep the 30 points and remain on their current team.  Once a player defects once, they can defect again if they win another Elimination.

Secret Partners - The 20 players have been secretly paired up for Stage 2.  I can reveal the pairings are NOT random but I won't reveal how they were determined until Stage 2 ends. Partners can be on the same team or on opposing teams because the pairs were made BEFORE the teams were drafted.   If after the vote is revealed and 2 members of the same pair are MATCHED UP to face each other in the Gauntlet, then BOTH PLAYERS will EARN IMMUNITY from that Elimination.  They will then need to select any player on their team to REPLACE THEM in The Elimination.  All pairs will be SECRET and will not be publicly revealed UNLESS they are matched up in The Elimination.

I will mail you your Secret Partners.
2064 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
Are each secret partner only eligible for immunity once or is it every time they are voted in together?

So A and B are partners, get voted in, get immunitt, then get voted in again the following round, immune again or no?
2064 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
They only have the immunity the 1st time they are matched up.

If they are voted in against each other a 2nd time there is no immunity and they will face each other.
2064 days 20 hours ago
Timster
Not this shit again..

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!