This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Evolution

Topic » Final Evolution

2274 days ago
GentlemanG
he slayed. gg
2274 days ago
iYBF
im sorry but this is so funny

iYBF did not choose a doubler event before starting a portion of the Final and thus wasted it.  He would have chosen Endurance he has stated.
9430 - iYBF (1 equation did not fit the requirements and the penalty factor was doubled for the amount off)
DQ after 2.67 - iYBF
Chose to DQ after 54 minutes, 47 seconds - iYBF
303 MINUS 7 - iYBF (Did Not Use all Letters so penalized point values of unused letters)
2274 days ago
Ethan000
Me @ this final coming down to how fast you can send a mail, great fight all of you *stares at Anthony for a moment*

Nah but seriously all of this looked hard af so y'all should all be proud just putting up with it.

Grats again Lalisa, and Ray we can't win 'em all <3 You were a great player to me this season, and you should be nothing but proud of your performance :)

Ethan, Out.
2274 days ago
Lalisa
54 days 5 hours agosemajdude
me @ lalisa trying over and over again to win a season of rshow
2274 days ago
RShowFreak
I would like to thank the 3 Finalists for a hard fought season.  This final was meant to test how hard you could go with a very difficult Final in a shorter than normal time span of roughly 3 days.  You all showed that despite struggles you have grit but once again congratulations to our winner, Lalisa.

Thank you to all players this season for another hard fought RSF Season.

Thank you to our Cadres for being an instrumental part of the season.

With that, I will see you all for RSF Season 46.

A producer pass was used and 2 options are narrowed down and I will post the reveal in the coming days, as I will be taking a very short break before starting 46.
2274 days ago
Christian_
Lalisa I am so so so unbelievably proud of you
Throughout this whole thing you constantly showed me time and time again you had what it took to win this whole competition and I couldn’t be more happy to be both your cadre and your friend as you went through this
Congratulations on getting the win, and we both won our fourth seasons how cute <3
Congrats to Ray & Ethan for a close second, and Anthony/Wyatt for flopping in true Wyatt-style ;)

*slams book of this season*
2274 days ago
rodrigueseve
YAAAAAAAAAS LALISA MY GENTICALLY FEMALE QUEEN <3 GG SLAY EM
2273 days 20 hours ago
mysterygame2
Congratulations Lalisa!
2273 days 20 hours ago
bambinoswag
I can’t believe my girlfriend won RSF! way overdue tbh. Congrats to all finalists though... this final looked brutal
2273 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Congrats Lalisa!
2273 days 15 hours ago
Max7313
THATS MY BITCH. THATS MY BITCH. THATS MY MOTHER FUCKING BITCH. YASSSSSSSSS BABY *runs and hugs my baby Lalisa*
2273 days 12 hours ago
Absol
gay
2273 days 12 hours ago
nick9811
YESSSSS LALISA AND I SAY THATS MY BABY!!!!!!!!!
2273 days 4 hours ago
Gamerden13
Yes Lalisa!!
Slaying it for team blue!!
2272 days 20 hours ago
Lalisa
ty all !!! ❤️❤️

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!