This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Face Off 7

Topic » Face Off 7

2414 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
All are present, so you all agree to start now?

Once I post the rules it must be played now.

AGREE

if so.
2414 days 7 hours ago
FrenchMaid
IM READY
2414 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
Agree.
2414 days 7 hours ago
awwsum11
AGREE
2414 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
waiting on FrenchMaid and nick9811
2414 days 7 hours ago
nick9811
AGREE
2414 days 7 hours ago
FrenchMaid
i said i was ready
2414 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
FrenchMaid
IM READY
GentlemanG
Agree.
2414 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
FrenchMaid you have to post

AGREE

read the top post on this page
2414 days 7 hours ago
FrenchMaid
AGREE
2414 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
LOL im dead
2414 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonights's LIVE Face Off.

Tonight you will be playing Rat In A Cage.

In this challenge you will be placed in the middle of a maze made of bamboo, with the trick being you can see through the walls.  The maze will be a 12x12 maze with 144 "rooms".  Your goal is to travel through the maze to find 5 bags.  Once you find your 5 bags you must unscramble the letters inside to solve a phrase which when shouted will evacuate you from the maze.

To begin, I will not tell you in what space you start in the maze.  I will then tell you in each room which directions you can go (UP, LEFT, RIGHT, DOWN). 

One of the MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE while in the maze is that when you move through the maze think of it as if you are looking at the maze from above.  So when you go through the maze, you DO NOT TURN.  So if you go to the right, think of it as you are facing the same direction and simply moving in the direction you chose.  So if you move RIGHT and then in the next room move LEFT you will end up in the same room you started in.

Since this is a bamboo maze you can see through the maze so AT ANY POINT you can post LOOKS (DIRECTION OF UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT).  At that point I will tell you if there is a bag located in any space in that direction, but keep in mind there may be one or several walls in between you and that bag.

When moving, you may move SEVERAL ROOMS at once.  HOWEVER, if you move several rooms you do so by posting several directions at once but if at any point in that sequence you would hit a wall then your move is deemed invalid and you move through up until the point you hit a wall.  If you hit a wall THREE TIMES then you will be dazed from running into walls in that you will have to wait FIVE MINUTES before continuing.

When you find your 5 bags, I will mail you 4 rows of letters with each row of letters representing a set of words creating a 7 word phrase.  When all 5 bags are collected, I will mail you the format of the phrase (how many words per row).  The first player to post the correct phrase in the MAIN TOPIC will win the Face Off and earn the right to STEAL a Challenge Key from a current keyholder.

You may NOT attempt to answer the phrase unless you have ALL FIVE BAGS.

Since nick9811 did not vote at a previous Face Off, he will receive a penalty in that he cannot start until 5 minutes after the rest.  That means FrenchMaid and GentlemanG will start (me giving the signal via mail) and then 5 minutes later, nick9811 may start.

All moves will be made via mail.

Any questions?
2414 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
If you hit a wall THREE TIMES then you will be dazed from running into walls in that you will have to wait FIVE MINUTES before continuing.

This is almost as extra as NBR LOL
2414 days 7 hours ago
nick9811
okay
2414 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
this is so fucking confusing omfg

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!