This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Face Off 7

Topic » Face Off 7

2428 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
What do you need clarified before we begin?
2428 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
Okay so you're gonna give us a link with how the maze looks or what? I'm just confused with with the wall part and moving around the maze lol
2428 days 9 hours ago
FrenchMaid
can you elaborate on the "think from above" perspective
2428 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
TEA that too
2428 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Gentle

No.  You will not receive a visual of the maze as you must discover what it looks like as you go through it.
2428 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
@FrenchMaid

When I say think from above it is mainly that when moving through the maze you NEVER TURN.  So if looking at the maze from above it will be like you are always facing North or the top of the maze.  So if you move DOWN then it is like you walk backwards to that room still facing NORTH.
2428 days 9 hours ago
FrenchMaid
ok got it I'm ready
2428 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
OH i get it now. Gotcha. Also so we can move in several rooms at once meaning we'll be at multiple places at once?
2428 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Does everyone understand the rules and are ready to begin?
2428 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Gentle

If you move multiple rooms at once you move through each room (1 room per move) but if you hit a wall in that sequence meaning you can't go that way then you stop there and if it happens 3 times you must wait 5 minutes before continuing
2428 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
Alright gotcha.
2428 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
So is everyone ready to begin and they understand the rules?

READY

if so.
2428 days 9 hours ago
FrenchMaid
READY
2428 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
also we just mail your our moves?
2428 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
and READY whenever you answer that

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!