This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

High Council Court

Topic » High Council Court

2410 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Well what can I say?
I got fucked by my own side YET AGAIN. Love it, a god damn fucking concept!
So anything I gotta say? Im pissed yes, but anything regarding game? I have been 100% loyal but sometimes I feel like I dont get that back which frustrates me to death. I would loooove to get kept over Chris, since Chris is like much better then me in elims, but the choice is yours, I just really wanna do this
I dont want to have stayed this many nights woke with so few sleep for nothing, so please, keep me.
Good luck Jman
2410 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hey everyone. I’d like to stay. I think I deserve to stay. I’ve worked pretty hard. If not it’s alright. Good luck Rod and Jordan
2410 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Hi. I would like to stay. We are right near the end. I can tell that its right around the corner. I don't have much of a life outside of school so I am willing to spend all night for the finals.

Gl rod and chris. seeing how one of you will survive with people telling me that they are voting me out.
2409 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment.
2409 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can reveal that all 11 eligible voters sent in a valid vote and a reason.  I will be revealing each vote and each reason.

Tonight there are 10 votes (not counting semajdude whose vote/reason will only be revealed in the event of a tie):
2409 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Votes 1 to 3 in no particular order:

--Molecule

"Rodrigueseve
Has voted for me more than once"

--Christian_

"I vote for Jordan. You're a great guy but this game just had us on opposite sides...sorry dude best of luck"

--Chandlerp1996

"I vote out gaia
Because i know youll take my key if you stay ;)"

Current Vote Tally:

1-rodrigueseve
1-Gaiaphagee
1-jman96

7 votes remaining.
2409 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Votes 4 to 6 in no particular order:

--nick9811

"My vote is for Gaia
He's a good kid and a devil behind the wheel. This must be done. Goodbye and good luck"

--MoooHades

"I'm voting to eliminate Jman.

Like I said last time you were in this position, I don't particularly care for you and I like Chris and Rodrigo more. I'm also doing this for Lalisa and Absol. "

--awwsum11

"Sorry man but I told you beforehand I would do this

Vote: {jman96}"

Current Vote Tally:

3-jman96
2-Gaiaphagee
1-rodrigueseve

4 votes remaining.
2409 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Votes 7 to 10 in no particular order:

--kevin121302

"I vote to eliminate Gaia

We’re on two different alliances and unfortunately you’re on the wrong one. You played a great game and I hope next time we can work together."

--bambinoswag

"I'm voting out Jman because Rodrigo and Chris were both allies of mine for the entire game thus far. "

--GentlemanG

"Voting off Gaiaphagee. Wish you were real with me because I really was real with you and when I said I wasn’t targeting you I wasn’t."

--jojo7784

"Vote is for Gaia

I just think at this point for me Rodrigo is better to have around, sorry =/"

Final Vote Tally:

5-Gaiaphagee
4-jman96
1-rodrigueseve

Since tonight is a Double Elimination, the TWO players with the most votes will be eliminated

With the majority of votes, I am sorry Gaiaphagee and jman96 you have both officially been eliminated from RSF Season 43: The Island.  I hope to see you again in the future.

rodrigueseve, you have survived this High Council Court and will remain in the game.  You will have the ability to STEAL a Voting Key from a current keyholder.  Stay online as we will do the key steal in a moment.
2409 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
rodrigueseve, you now have the power to STEAL a Voting Key from any current keyholder.    So you will be stealing a Voting Key from any of the four players who currently hold a Voting Key. 

Before you make your decision, the current holders of Voting Keys may now make a short plea why their key should not be stolen.  They have 10 minutes to do so.

After those 10 minutes, rodrigueseve you will have to make your announcement here on whose key you will STEAL and a reason why.
2409 days 11 hours ago
GentlemanG
JORDAN <3

ilysm man this sucks! thanks for being a loyal warrior of the dark side

you will be missed.
2409 days 11 hours ago
jman96
Well...........bye
2409 days 11 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
please dont steal my key. id appreciate it :)
2409 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
It has now been 10 minutes.

rodrigueseve it is now time for your decision.

Please post the name of the player whose Voting Key you will be STEALING as well as the reason why you are stealing their key.

Post your decision whenever you get online. 

Once the Key Steal is done, the Face Off Voting will begin.  No matter what votes will be due TOMORROW but you won't be able to vote until the Key Steal occurs.
2409 days 11 hours ago
GentlemanG
Obviously I don't want my key stolen, but I'm not gonna kiss ass. ;)
2409 days 11 hours ago
MoooHades
Rodrigo ily <3

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!