This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

High Council Court

Topic » High Council Court

2411 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
GentlemanG, you now have the power to STEAL a Voting Key from any current keyholder.    So you will be stealing a Voting Key from any of the four players who currently hold a Voting Key. 

Before you make your decision, the current holders of Voting Keys may now make a short plea why their key should not be stolen.  They have 10 minutes to do so.

After those 10 minutes, GentlemanG you will have to make your announcement here on whose key you will STEAL and a reason why.
2411 days 11 hours ago
jojo7784
I mean don't steal mine I guess? I saved you and others with voting keys didn't?
2411 days 11 hours ago
FrenchMaid
It was fun guys! Really, no hard feelings against anyone in this game, I hope I didnt personally offend anyone in this game because that wasn’t my intentions. All the things i did was just game, nothing personal. Praying that everyone stays cordial for the rest of the game. This won’t be the last of me in the RSF series - that’s for sure. Make the best players win this season!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e2/91/43/e2914358c4216c92fd3defc8dc08b36b.gif
2411 days 11 hours ago
FrenchMaid
kevin121302
YES BITCH

dunno what I did to you that got you all hyped up on me leaving but you can suck my ass
2411 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
It has now been 10 minutes.

GentlemanG it is now time for your decision.

Please post the name of the player whose Voting Key you will be STEALING as well as the reason why you are stealing their key.

Post your decision whenever you get online. 

Once the Key Steal is done, the Face Off Voting will begin.  No matter what votes will be due TOMORROW but you won't be able to vote until the Key Steal occurs.
2411 days 11 hours ago
kevin121302
I said that cuz Ray stayed
Don’t have anything against you
2411 days 11 hours ago
semajdude
ray check skype before u pick lol
2411 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
Well I have decided to steal rodrigo's key because of our lack of communication this game and I really don't see any chance for us working together in the future. This is nothing personal at all, I know we've had our arguments before but believe it or not there is some strategy in this decision.
2411 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
With that, rodrigueseve you have lost your Key and now re-join the rest of the players who will need to fight to earn a key.
2411 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
With that said, we now move onto Round 8.

We will start Round 8 with the very next Face Off Vote.

You now have under 24 hours to mail me your Face Off Vote.

For this vote you will vote for ANY THREE PLAYERS you wish to participate in the very 1st Face Off.  You are allowed to vote for yourself.  A vote is only deemed valid if you vote for THREE PEOPLE.  Your votes WILL be PUBLICLY REVEALED as in I will reveal who voted for who.  You are allowed to change your votes as frequently as you wish but whatever is the most recent vote I receive when the deadline hits is what is official.

Majority rules.  In the event of a tie, the rules state what the tiebreaker process is.

You have until 9 pm est TOMORROW (Monday) to mail me your Face Off Vote.  If you do not vote the penalty stated in this thread will be implemented.

KEEP IN MIND from this point forward when a player earns a key, they must STEAL ONE from a current keyholder as all keys are now in circulation.

Good luck.
2411 days 9 hours ago
MoooHades
CJ ;( </3

grats Ray!
2411 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I'm ready to go in honestly, bring it because I am surely gonna bring it too
Idk what y'all would win by eliminating me but ok
2411 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And sorry that you went CJ :(
2408 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
After the 8th Face Off, the 3 who lost will now face judgment from the High Council Court:

rodrigueseve, Gaiaphagee, jman96

All of you must now make a PUBLIC PLEA here saying why you believe you deserve to stay in the game and receive the power to STEAL 1 of the current Voting Keys.

You can make private pleas but the PUBLIC PLEA is REQUIRED.  If you do not post a public plea by the deadline you will be penalized 2 votes meaning there will be 2 votes AUTOMATICALLY cast against you.
2408 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
To the remaining 11 players, you will now cast a vote to eliminate one of the 3 eligible players.

When you vote, you MUST mail me 2 things:

1. The name of the person you want to eliminate
2. A reason why you are eliminating them that WILL be PUBLICLY REVEALED.

Votes will ONLY COUNT if you send both of those items.  As 3 are up for elimination, the 2 who receive the most votes will be eliminated.

You will have until TOMORROW (Thursday) at 9 pm est (24 hours from now).

You are allowed to change your vote/reason after you send it as long as it is before the deadline.

As the winner of the Face Off, semajdude, your vote will ONLY be revealed and count in the event of a tie but you still need to send one.

If players do not vote by the deadline they will be penalized with the following:

1. A penalty in the next Face Off they participate in.
2. One penalty vote against them the next time they face a High Council Court vote

Good luck.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!