This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

3595 days 14 hours ago
Jordonk
Lol Scott has to get his glory from an online site cause he sucks irl at everything
3595 days 14 hours ago
jman96
End of season drama
3595 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
CRY YOUR HEART OUT YOU ANOREXIC BITCH
3595 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
anyway i promised rshow imma keep it classy so grats on your win jordonk. it only took you what 50 or 60 tries?
3595 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
Lol. Go outside or something. Get off the computer for a few hours
3595 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
im actually at work right now, next time ya wanna come out, make sure you do a fact check so you dont look so stupid spewing out shit like "go outside" when i already am
3595 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
We all know this is an act to get on Rivals, wow
3595 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
also the fact that i replied 1 hr after ur comment and u literally replied back in 3 mins show ur obsessed ass been refreshing the page for the past hour waiting for my reply #LovesMyFans
3595 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
actually i would never in a million years be partnered with jordon. id quit if i got him as a partner and me and jordon have hated each other since freshmeat.
3595 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
OOOHHHHHH.... You got me. Look out. The moment when scott messeged me in ttrs and said i trusted you and you backstabbed me and whined his little heart out when he was eliminated because of me in second chances. oops
3595 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
Scott is still butt hurt cause he lost in free agents. Mystery is a better player than you obviously. And when i called scott out in free agents and he was like im flippin all the cards and he was scared to
3595 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Please stop taking jabs at people :S

Like, it was a luck elimination, trust me, I know! I barely beat mystery in that luck elimination THIS season...
3595 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Same goes for Piddu, stop fighting lol, it's a GAME!

I could understand if this was the real TV Show though :S
3595 days 12 hours ago
Dito
Shut up ethan....
<3 lol
3595 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
Ethan annoys me as much as Piddu tbh.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!