This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge Ten

Topic » Challenge Ten

3638 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
I did not use the chart for that question, I counted each individual one across all seasons on each individual Road Rules page
3638 days 3 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
i counted each one as well and i got 64 road rules ppl IDK
3638 days 3 hours ago
Timster
@Nbkiller

I got the question correct but I used individual Real World and Road Rules seasons :S it was simpler.
3638 days 3 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
i rly don't care tho
i suck at counting and life
i'm wrong
moving on
3638 days 3 hours ago
Timster
@BOB

did he use counting questions in old seasons for The Final?
3638 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
ShadowBaller000 has made his decision.
3638 days 3 hours ago
nbkiller
simpler I think not

it's called "copy/paste the chart into excel and use the filter to let excel do the counting for you!
3638 days 3 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Okay Imma just post my decision here, so 2 of yall ain't listen to me last round so you 2 going in

Leo you in for telling me jharrin had your back and then denying having alliances with him, you really expect me to beleive someone randomly has your back with no deals whatsoever, jharrin is not that stupid and neither am I! #sorrynotsorry

My second choice is..

NbKiller, you are my biggest competition in the game and you changed your vote to save Jharrin last round and we all know jharrin wants me out since he threatened to spam out piddu in stars!

My decision is final good luck boys!
3638 days 3 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
do you honestly think i remember old final challenges
i barely remember any of the challenges from this game
3638 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will reveal his choices at 8 pm est
3638 days 3 hours ago
EM002
LOL Rshow TOO LATE
3638 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
As said before, I will post the official decision at 8 pm est
3638 days 3 hours ago
Timster
RShowFreak

I will reveal his choices at 8 pm est

#ThatKilledTheSuspense
3638 days 3 hours ago
EM002
When I did the male and female question, I had a total of 111 guys and 119 girls but w.e
3638 days 3 hours ago
Timster
I guess that means Shadow's nominations are fake. We know he wouldn't have THE GUTS to send in Nick. Plus that is WRONG to do it this round knowing Nick was THE TRUE WINNER of this specific challenge.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!