This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge Ten

Topic » Challenge Ten

3614 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next challenge will be posted TOMORROW (Friday) and will be posted at a RANDOM TIME.

Challenge Hint: It will last at least 24 hours.

I will see you then.
3614 days 15 hours ago
EM002
RANDOM TIME
It will last at least 24 hours.
RANDOM TIME
It will last at least 24 hours.

ARE YOU SERIOUS????
3614 days 15 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
welp i won't be online that much tomorrow
so at least it's a long challenge, but HOPEFULLY not being online when it's posted isn't TOO much of a disadvantage
3614 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
ugh well at least we know it's individual
3614 days 11 hours ago
Timster
ugh da final of disneygeeks free agents in tomorrow :(.
3614 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next INDIVIDUAL mission, Counters.

In this mission, I will provide 10 different things that must be counted.  Your goal is to count these items and MAIL ME ALL ANSWERS IN ONE MAIL.  The farther you are from the correct answer, the more penalty points you earn.  When all submissions are sent to me, the person with the least number of penalty points will win this mission, earn a spot in the Top 8, and select two players NOT IN THE DRAW to automatically face Sunday's Elimination Challenge.  The 4 players who have the most penalty points will all face The Draw in which 2 of them will be randomly chosen for the Elimination Challenge.

The tiebreaker used for equal penalty points among several players will be time.  Whoever sends their submission in first will get the higher ranking. 

NOTE: EACH PERSON GETS ONE SUBMISSION SO MAKE SURE YOUR ANSWERS ARE AS GOOD AS YOU CAN POSSIBLY COUNT

You will have until 7 pm est on Saturday (34 hours from now) to send me your ONE SUBMISSION.  If I  receive all submissions before then, I will reveal the results then.  BUT, REGARDLESS OF WHEN I RECEIVE ALL SUBMISSIONS, the WINNER will have to select the two players to face Elimination AT 8 PM EST SATURDAY.  So if you cannot be there then you would need to rank the other players from most to least want to send and tell me before then.

If you have any questions about the mission or need clarification on anything just mail me and I will get back to you ASAP.

The items you will count will be posted in a separate post.
3614 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Counting:

NOTE: For the purpose of this mission, the term "Elimination Challenge" will refer to ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:

Infernos, Gauntlets, Exiles, Duels, Ruins, Gulags, Jungles, Domes, Arenas, Eliminations (Free Agents)

IN ADDITION, The Challenge refers to ALL 25 seasons of The Challenge/Real World-Road Rules Challenge unless specified.

1. How many people in The Challenge history have participated in an Elimination Challenge?

2. What is the difference in the Number of People who have participated in a season of The Challenge who originated from a season of The Real World from those who originated from a season of Road Rules? (i.e. # of people from Real World who participated in a season of The Challenge MINUS # of people from Road Rules who participated in a season of The Challenge

3. What is the difference in the total number of men and women who have participated in at least 1 season of The Challenge? (i.e. add up total number of men who have played in a season, separately add up total number of women who have played in a season, find the difference between the 2 numbers)

4. How many people in Challenge history have participated in AT LEAST FIVE CONSECUTIVE SEASONS of The Challenge?

5. How many people have been sent home from a season of The Challenge due to violence? (i.e. physically harming someone)

6. How many total Elimination Challenge GAMES have been PLAYED in ALL SEASONS of The Challenge? (HINT: Fresh Meat had ONE Elimination Game played (Exile), Fresh Meat 2 had THREE Elimination Games played (Lost and Found, Weight For Me, Weight For Me: Blackout), etc.)

7. How many people from seasons 5 TO 25 have participated in a Final Challenge? (Only count those from Season 5: Battle of the Seasons and Season 25: Free Agents)

8. How many people have joined a season AFTER THE SEASON HAD BEGUN? (Meeting TJ Lavin at the place of Elimination) (HINT: Inferno 1 had 1 person, Battle of the Seasons (2012) had at least 1 person, etc.) (This would include players who replace those sent home due to violence or quitting)

9. How many total people have participated in a season of The Challenge?

10. How many total ELIMINATION CHALLENGE MATCH-UPS HAVE OCCURRED THROUGHOUT ALL SEASONS OF THE CHALLENGE? (HINT: The Duel had 15 Match-Ups occur, Fresh Meat had 8 Match-Ups occur, etc.)

The penalty point system will be different than the usual system.  It is described in the following post.
3614 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
The penalty point system:

The total penalty points will be the sum of the following TEN rules (with one pertaining to each question)

1. The difference between your guess and the actual answer
2. The difference between your guess and the actual answer MULTIPLIED BY 2
3. The difference between your guess and the actual answer MULTIPLIED BY 20
4. The difference between your guess and the actual answer MULTIPLIED BY 10
5. The difference between your guess and the actual answer MULTIPLIED BY 10
6. The difference between your guess and the actual answer MULTIPLIED BY 2
7. The difference between your guess and the actual answer MULTIPLIED BY 2
8. The difference between your guess and the actual answer MULTIPLIED BY 15
9. The difference between your guess and the actual answer
10. The difference between your guess and the actual answer

The sum of all those applied to your submission will be your score for this challenge.
3614 days 2 hours ago
nbkiller
OMG YES NOT ACTIVITY BASED
3614 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887
oh.
3613 days 23 hours ago
EM002
Are you serious
3613 days 21 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Man fuck these questions that don't make sense, Tj lavin didn't even host inferno 1 so why is there 1 person from Inferno 1 in question 8........
3612 days 18 hours ago
EM002
LOL

RShowFreak
Played: 499 times
Last Activity: 7 hours ago
3612 days 18 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Omg I stayed up for this.....
3612 days 18 hours ago
EM002
I say the winner is between Shaow, Nick, and Jacob.
3612 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will post the results in a few minutes

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!