This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge Eight

Topic » Challenge Eight

3644 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Flips weave at our 3rd place*
Too good for the draw ofc x
3643 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
nbkiller and Timster won yesterday's challenge and each member voted on two members of those NOT in The Draw to automatically face tomorrow's Elimination.  Meanwhile the 3 last place pairs will participate in The Draw tomorrow.

Both members had to agree or be penalized.

Both have agreed on two people to send in.
3643 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Glances around*
3643 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Voter: Voted for

nbkiller: IceIceBaby and mysterygame2
Timster: IceIceBaby and mysterygame2

FInal Vote Tally:

2-IceIceBaby
2-mysterygame2

That means IceIceBaby and mysterygame2 will automatically face tomorrow's Elimination Challenge.  The 6 people who did the worst in yesterday's challenge will face The Draw. 

I will see you then.

I will reveal the time of The Draw and Elimination Challenge based on votes in a separate thread early tomorrow morning.
3643 days 16 hours ago
Absol
Oh, honey.
3643 days 16 hours ago
EM002
GL everyone! In the draw and good luck to Ice and Mystery!
3643 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Flips weave*
I knew it. Nick, I kept your friend safe last time and now this is what you repay me with. Its nice to know that I can't trust you and I will make sure that I return from this challenge.
I am legit pissed right now because I did and respected their decisions all game and now I get this thrown in my face.
3643 days 16 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Wow timster backstabbing iceice like that #shade
3643 days 16 hours ago
Joel_N
Gl Andrea and Mystery
3643 days 16 hours ago
jman96
Gl andrea and mys
3643 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
I am shocked as Ice was the one sticking up with Nick and voted the way he wanted last vote.  The knifes have come out.  Sorry Ice that happened to you :(
3643 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
When did Ice stick up for Nick? I'm so lost at all this
3643 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
Piddu
When did Ice stick up for Nick? I'm so lost at all this

That's where I'm lost too
3643 days 12 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Basically the last challenge the winning team was torn on who to send into the elimination round, all the heavy hitters names' were thrown in...of course some of us had stated names we would never vote in...iceice was in agreement with a majority on who to send in...he ended up backing out like a couple other people...so I guess in her head backing out is the same as sticking up for Nick...even though Nick wasn't even under fire for anything
3643 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I never backed out at all. I was always going to do Jharrin and Absol in that vote I was just replying to the 23 mails Y'all sent me in 2 hours

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!