This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Topic » SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

3625 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
Key ceremony!

First key.
Shadowballer000...you are safe
3625 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Voter: Voted for

Piddu: Dito and michael222

FInal Vote Tally:

1-Dito
1-michael222

That means Dito and michael222 will automatically face tomorrow's Elimination Challenge.  The 6 people who did the worst in yesterday's challenge will face The Draw. 

I will see you then.

I will reveal the time of The Draw and Elimination Challenge based on votes in a separate thread early tomorrow morning.
3625 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Glances at this*
*Rolls eyes*
Ofc it would be a Key Ceremony
3625 days 6 hours ago
Timster
*yawn*
3625 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
I decided to send in Dito and Michael. Sorry, Dito I just know you the least and I feel like if anyone won't keep me safe, it'll be someone I don't know rather then people I do know and talk to. You've also told me early on that me getting out was best for you. My 2nd choice is Michael. This sucks but I accidentally sent you in last time and you got mad at me and I feel like you're going to come after me. Also, it's just a lot easier to send the same person in rather then make a new enemy, because I believe even if i don't send you in, you will still come after me for sending you in last week since you've shown no signs of accepting my apology.
3625 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
Wow you are cara marie tim, you just keep making snide comments and being annoying LOL
3625 days 6 hours ago
Timster
grats nick. lickin dat ass payed off.
3625 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
I mean if someone got a problem with who went in, they can win the next challenge and send in the people they wanted me to *Looks at Timster*

In the name of BGC Cristina #DoSoethin (she doesn't say the m's cuz her accent!)
3625 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
so wow

I literally switched shifts at work just because I was completely sure I was going into the elimination.
3625 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Dito :(
Such a good competitor thrown into the elimination round. I hope you both give it your all x
3625 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
I told you, you weren't....

Is tyler1212 the LEROY of the season? Basically going into all the draws but not getting the killcard. I woulda thrown his ass so fast if he was eligible his mama wouldn't even have blinked twice!
3625 days 6 hours ago
Timster
can't really win ima be busy this week until next tuesday. protect me please. -crawls up piddu's anus like the rest of the cast and doesn't have enough room to fit in so i push a few bitches out like diarrhea and gets comfortable-
3625 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
If anyone asks me if they I'm sending them in, I will let them know. I hate it when people miss eliminations and just hand the win over. Alls you gotta do is ask and ask again if I don't reply!
3625 days 6 hours ago
Dito
Its cool Piddu, no hard feelings. <3

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!