This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Topic » SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

3650 days 21 hours ago
nick9811
People hating cause he won. Don't be poor sports ://
3650 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
Omg me!?!?!

Anyway not sure what to do for safety this time, dont wanna do the upload 3 design thing #OverThatShit
3650 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
Im honestly so sick of you sarge. You mail me for help during eliminations, you mail me for help during challenges, you mail me for help for anything and I'm over it. It's like you're the sheep and I'm running being like "come on sarge the finish line is right there you can do it good boy" and I don't wanna play like that. Do your own work and stop relying on me every single game we play. You did the same in bingos survivor (so glad I cut you at 4th place), you basically made me all the dirty work and made no enemies.
3650 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
So one person is def going in because I would like to see them do something on their own.... Now just need a 2nd loser
3650 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
SAME GOES TO YOU TIMSTER, IM SICK OF YOU RIDING ME LIKE A WET RAG TO THE FINALS AND THEN ACTING LIKE YOU PLAYED THIS AMAZING SOCIAL GAME TO KEEP OUT OF ELIMINATIONS.

You only get far in RSF series because I'm there and you know if I win challenges I would send other people in and you just get a free ride.
3650 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I swear to god people need to get some balls in this game. Half of Y'all are saying congrats but what happens when Scott loses a challenge? I'm sure half of Y'all are just playing this act for when you win you'll most probably send him in *Glances at Nick with my shades on*
Anyway, Half of Y'all are yet to face Elimination and I want to watch you bitches burn. I hope Scott sends one of these people in atleast because its getting boring watching the same people get victimized by this so called "Social Game"

From the Words of our beloved Jessica - "THIS IS FREE AGENTS!"
3650 days 6 hours ago
nick9811
Are you talking about me?
3650 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
Stop making shit up lol
3650 days ago
Piddu
I FEEL LIKE SUCH A SHITTY HUMAN BEING HAVING TO SEND TWO PEOPLE IN. IM LIKE HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN IRL, PLZ DONT HATE ME, I WANNA QUIT :L
3649 days 23 hours ago
Timster
then quit
3649 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will reveal the results in a minute
3649 days 22 hours ago
Piddu
Timster you're annoying shut up.

Preview to next ep:
Timster- You should have said sorry! You just look ugly!
3649 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
good luck
3649 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Piddu won yesterday's challenge and voted on two members of those NOT in The Draw to automatically face tomorrow's Elimination.  Meanwhile the 6 last place competitors will participate in The Draw tomorrow.

Piddu has made his decision.
3649 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Flips weave*

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!