This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for Free Agents

Topic » Rules for Free Agents

3629 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
The game will follow a three Day Schedule.

Day 1:

Before the challenge, I will announce if it is an individual, pair or team challenge.  If NOT an Individual challenge I will randomly draw captains of those who are present at the challenge.  The challenge will occur.  Only the winners will be safe from elimination that round.  The worst performers will automatically face The Draw.

Day 2:

The winners will then have 24 hours to vote on which TWO PLAYERS will enter the Elimination Challenge.  The votes will be mailed to me but will be PUBLICLY revealed which means I will reveal who voted for who.  The two players voted in will have 0% chance of facing each other in the Elimination Challenge.  They will each face a different player in the Draw.  We will then vote over the next 24 hours on what times everyone is available for the LIVE Elimination Challenge the next day.  The players voted into Elimination will have more sway over those in The Draw since they are guaranteed to have to participate.

Day 3:

Based on the votes of when people are available, we will begin with the Draw.  There will be TWO KILL CARDS.  Each kill card would be specifically assigned to one of the two in Elimination.  On rare occasions the Elimination Challenge may be a free for all with the two who perform the best staying in the game.  The LIVE Elimination Challenge will occur in which two players win and return into the game and two players are eliminated.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

These rules must be read and signed (just post in this thread) before 10 pm est TOMORROW (Thursday) or you WILL BE REPLACED.

Good luck.
3629 days 4 hours ago
Piddu
signed
3629 days 4 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Signs
3629 days 4 hours ago
Piddu
how is the kill card determined? like are you just going say safe, not safe?

also how do you decide who would face who? like say me and shadow are in, is one kill card assigned to me and one to him? (is that what assigned to elimination means)
3629 days 4 hours ago
rabbaj
*signs*
3629 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Piddu

1. The kill card will be randomly assigned via Chatzy's random functions.

2. Correct
3629 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
*signs the rules*
3629 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Signed xx
3629 days 4 hours ago
Dito
*Signs*
3629 days 4 hours ago
Absol
SLAY
3629 days 4 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
*signs* Lets get started!
3629 days 3 hours ago
Nelson
I understand
3629 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
*signs*
3629 days 3 hours ago
EM002
Signed!
3629 days 2 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
*signs the rules*
3629 days 2 hours ago
Timster
Signed

Great rules ty rshow! Can't wait to be an early boot!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!