This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance Reunion

Topic » Endurance Reunion

3651 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
Your Welcome
3651 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
*Stands Up*

Oh yeah shouts out to Chris Taverez.
3651 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Oh and just to get this out there

Since we had that alliance,

For the Superteam Mission, TJ and I had been talking the night before, and I volunteered to be on the team with Yellow/Blue knowing we would lose

I want to say sorry to Blue because I actually was hoping Purple would be on that team since they were stronger but we couldnt risk it
3651 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Here, congrats grey
3651 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Yeah, I knew about that too (colts told me), it sucked we had to send Blue & Purple, but we had to because of the alliance....
3651 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
thanks jman :D
3651 days 14 hours ago
jimboslice
anyways im pretty happy I come back and a new season is going to start soon, ive been missing rsf
3651 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Purple never faced blue.
3651 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
Yeah that was planned. It was supposed to be Blue and Purple going to temple, but Jman made me a deal if he drop out I would have to put him on my team.
3651 days 14 hours ago
Absol
Enter Absol.
3651 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Sorry lol...I think I meant Yellow...
3651 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Purple, btw, we're so sorry for sending y'all to temple like 3 times :S
3651 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Also,

I tried throwing the Final Endurance mission because I didnt want to give anyone the Samadhi, but when Anthony showed up and the other two teams were sucking

That plan backfired

Which is also why I wagered everything, but I had a change of heart but Alex wouldnt let me change it
3651 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
Interesting facts

Yellow
Purple
Orange

Won 2 temples each.
3651 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Glad to be part of that fact

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!