This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance Reunion

Topic » Endurance Reunion

3651 days ago
Ethan000
Ethan000/coltsfan876- How does it feel to win after nearly controlling the game winning all but one Temple Mission?

It feels "fitting"! I mean, I think it summed up the season great that the team that protected themselves the WHOLE game, not going to a single Temple of Fate, ultimately won the season! So yeah, it feels AMAZING!
3650 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL Andrea...
3650 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
Here I am
3650 days 23 hours ago
bad18life
bad18life- How does it feel to come so close but fall just short, especially having gone through most of the season on your own as your partner was banned?

It feels frustrating as hell to be honest. I can't be mad about how the last temple mission went and unfortunately luck wasn't on my side. Now for my partner being banned was bitter sweet. It was good because I controlled my own destiny at the temple and it was a travesty because I couldn't play in certain missions without a partner. Well I would be glad on whoever won between us and Green. I'm proud of Gray and they make a great team and excellent winners.
3650 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
The other half of my favorite team this season :)
3650 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
Hey jim ;)
3650 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
Oh wow...Hi Jimbo :p
3650 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
And I knew that The Orange & Green Team were tighter with each other than us, so it was awkward at times... :p
3650 days 23 hours ago
bad18life
When I meant Us and Green, I meant us as in Orange, Gray or Green.
3650 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh lol TJ......
3650 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
:O
3650 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Also, RShow, we only didn't win the first temple mission because no one was "supposed" to win, it was just the 2 teams with the least amount of votes...
3650 days 23 hours ago
bad18life
At the end of the day. Andrew, Jeff and I made an alliance on day 1 and I'm happy with the outcome. So I'm not going to hate on the outcome. I would have liked to win, but it wasn't in my plans.
3650 days 23 hours ago
jimboslice
hello colts and turney :D
3650 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Aw, thanks TJ <3

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!