This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Season 52 Update

Topic » RSF Season 52 Update

1413 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Hello everyone

I am sorry for disappearing before giving any information about season 52 especially during a time of quarantine which could have been a good time to have another classic season with schedules clearer.

I thought I would give an update now. I didnt just leave out of nowhere. As we all know, these past few months have been tough starting with the COVID-19 pandemic and now with all the unrest due to the protests which at this time must be had to help a community in need. #BlackLivesMatter

Unfortunately I left tengaged for a bit due to my own personal battle with COVID-19 along with my family dealing with it.  While I recovered unfortunately I lost a parent due to COVID-19 complications and with all that as well as the past few weeks being back at work due to being an essential worker I could not commit the time to host another season.

The RSF series will return but when I have resettled back into a normal schedule after readjusting dealing with these things.

Thank you for your time and patience and stay safe everyone.
1413 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Stay strong 馃挭 and sorry for your loss 馃ズ hope everything turns out just fine 鉂わ笍
1413 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
I am so sorry for your loss :/ Sending prayers your family's way
1413 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍
1413 days 21 hours ago
Absol
love u rshow
1413 days 18 hours ago
jman96
Sorry for your loss Alex. :(
1413 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Love ya Alex stay strong. Keep ya head up 馃挭馃挭馃挭馃挭
1413 days 9 hours ago
Lalisa
鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍
1413 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
We love you Alex <3 <3
1408 days 3 hours ago
Nelson
Omg Alex, I鈥檓 so sorry for your loss 鈽癸笍
1403 days 22 hours ago
Spinner554
Oh man Alex. I'm gutted for you. I am so sorry for your loss. We love you man.
1398 days 10 hours ago
bambinoswag
:(((( we adore you king - sending love to you and your family <3

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!