This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final High Council Court

Topic » Final High Council Court

2389 days 1 hour ago
semajdude
Correction to Jman: (instead of christian) absol i feel like he would have been a good competitor if he stayed in challenge and socially

Kevin: first rsf game first challenge won no one took my key cuz of my social game first finals
2389 days ago
GentlemanG
What were your biggest accomplishments in this game?

✕ Making it to the Boat Race, I thought I was going to get out of the penultimate round, it was vastly nerve wracking.
✕ Winning the Boat Race Challenge. I helped my team a lot and it was very stressful and it came down to just seconds, very close challenge.
✕ Only going into the Face Off one time this whole game (because my teammate forgot to vote).
✕ Creating the Dark Side alliance, and being able to get us as far as possible, it wasn't an easy feat to get so many people to vote on time and together every round.
✕ Just to be even sitting here at the end despite so many people wanting me out and seeing me as a huge threat.
2389 days ago
kevin121302
Thank you all for your answers
2388 days 23 hours ago
nick9811
"because my teammate forgot to vote"
I should've gotten rid of your ass when I had the shot
2388 days 23 hours ago
GentlemanG
"because my teammate forgot to vote"
I should've gotten rid of your ass when I had the shot

I wasn't attacking for you for it, or saying it was a bad thing. I was just pointing out that you forgetting to vote is the reason that we both ended up in the face off that round. I don't know why you're being so passive aggressive Nick. I feel like you're just trying to find reasons to be upset with me but I have given you none. I was a great friend/ally to you throughout this whole game.
2388 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
Just voted spam Absol bc he's the last juror to vote <3
2388 days 21 hours ago
bambinoswag
Prob will miss live results but thanks for a great season everyone <3
2388 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
chase they're legit in 5 minutes

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!