This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final High Council Court

Topic » Final High Council Court

2400 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
my question is for Rodrigueseve

Why did you not go along with the plan I told you about? As now you have a lower shot at actually winning due to your awful choice

Ok first of all you do understand that literally all 4 of us can win right?
Anyways, I did not go with the plan you told me about because I am a loyal person, and I promised Ray that if I stayed I wouldnt steal he's key. Plus, I had some personal issues with Chandler so as much as this is a game I had to take him out because I found something he said quite disrespectful. Plus, it actually worked out really well because Ray helped so fucking much in that boat race so I think that it was NOT  a awful choice, it only actually benefited me both in a game way and in a personal emotional other
2400 days 12 hours ago
GentlemanG
Ray, you say I should vote for you because you are my best friend and yet you always used to pick others over me so like why am I entitled to vote yes to you?

I believe you're entitled to vote for me because we've left the past behind, we've both made our own mistakes in our friendship and in reality they've only made us grow closer. I agree that in the past I haven't been the best friend to you, but we've faced that already and have overcome it. We've been good now for a long time and have removed the toxicity out of our life (CYA). I'm actually really proud for us because we've learned to stand on our own to feet & we don't need anyone else to rely on because we have each other. We completely slayed this game, and it's unfortunate that we got split up at the end because we would've been here together. I couldn't have asked for a better final 2. You should vote for me because my actions spoke louder than words in this game and never did I do something that didn't benefit the both of us, if there's anyone who's back I had 100% it was yours. Never considered voting for you, never considered doing something against you, other than winning the boat race because I wanted to make it to the end. You aren't forced to vote for me, but at the end of the day you know if the roles were reversed I wouldn't even have to question giving you a yes.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/41eae7c2e00e406525125a2db01ae324/tumblr_osg6fm35Pf1s3r3mgo1_500.gif
2400 days 12 hours ago
nick9811
vote no for Ray <3
2400 days 12 hours ago
GentlemanG
My question is for Ray. Ray Rodrigo says that  he managed to "get you to keep him" Now were you going to save him anyways and just offer him a deal to keep you? Because from my perspective it was all so he didn't take your key and he didn't really "get you" to save him because you were already going to correct?

I think there's a misunderstanding. Rodrigo didn't get me to do anything, no one in this game controlled me, and that's evident. I was probably the most independent player and wasn't afraid to speak my mind. The reason I saved Rodrigo was because I thought Molecule was actually going to steal my key. As harsh as it sounds, I did it for my own selfish reasons because I knew that Rodrigo wasn't going to steal my key for a fact. If I wasn't so worried about Molecule stealing my key I would've saved him over Rodrigo. I know I was heartless sometimes, but I just really wanted to do well in this game & I tried to separate personal from game because I didn't want to make the same mistake I have in the past.
2400 days 12 hours ago
GentlemanG
nick9811
vote no for Ray <3

https://49.media.tumblr.com/eebb93ffc790461f37bba700efe8e9ef/tumblr_o4lna5wgHQ1qfwwamo9_r1_250.gif
2400 days 10 hours ago
mysterygame2
My question is for ALL of the cast.

Why is Ray the only one who has wished me happy birthday? I'll wait.
2400 days 10 hours ago
bambinoswag
Nolan --> "Why is Ray the only one who has wished me happy birthday? I'll wait."

I don't really know you well but happy birthday, and I hope you have a great day!
2400 days 10 hours ago
mysterygame2
Thanks Bambino :D
2400 days 9 hours ago
nick9811
wait happy birthday i didn't know! I'm a flop but happy birthday!!!
2400 days 9 hours ago
nick9811
wait happy birthday i didn't know! I'm a flop but happy birthday!!!
2400 days 7 hours ago
semajdude
I did in crooks and on ur blog but ill say it here happy bdayyyyyy im ruining ur charity ;) jk
2399 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
Good luck James, Chase & Rodrigo!
2399 days 13 hours ago
kevin121302
my question is for everyone.

What were your biggest accomplishments in this game?
2399 days 11 hours ago
bambinoswag
Kevin --> "What were your biggest accomplishments in this game?"

My biggest accomplishment in this game was definitely winning my first endurance elimination ever (in the penultimate round). I knew it was a "do or die" situation; I needed to win the challenge or I probably would have been voted out in the High Court.

[[Good luck Ray & my fellow finalists]]
2399 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
What were your biggest accomplishments in this game?

Apparently from what ppl told me fucking none

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!