This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final High Council Court

Topic » Final High Council Court

2401 days 10 hours ago
GentlemanG
I have a question for Ray.
Why the fuck did you put Gypsy Rap at #27?

Oh. Well, honestly I did like the song, it wasn’t completely awful I just didn’t think it fit well with the show compared to the other songs. Rap really isn’t the way to go on Total Drama and it was a really short song. The singing was off...and wasn’t really as good as some of the other songs. Gwen was a hot mess and the song was basically put there to show that and I didn’t like the gimmick of the episode at all with her so that also went into consideration with my decision. Any other episode or song with Gwen was fine, the talking part just wasn’t good, it was iconic in the sense it was a hot mess, but I wanted to take my ranking seriously I guess.
2401 days 10 hours ago
GentlemanG
rapping*
2401 days 9 hours ago
Absol
I said so too, but then Gwen used Cody's EpiPen!
2401 days 8 hours ago
jojo7784
I truly am tired and not really caring anymore because I was robbed but anyway I'm required to ask so I shall.

Ray, you say I should vote for you because you are my best friend and yet you always used to pick others over me so like why am I entitled to vote yes to you?

Rodrigo, you were being a cunt to me so I said I would not vote for you. Change my mind in 2 sentences

Chase, we truly never spoke and I have a hard time voting yes to someone I have never said hi to so give me a reason to like you and want to vote for you

James, we hated each other coming in and now you are probably the most likely to get a yes from me. My question for you is Why did you hate me prior to this game?
2401 days ago
rodrigueseve
Rodrigo - What exactly did you even do this game?

Well here I go again. Well Julian I am gonna repeat myself once more: I was messy af early and ha dno clue what to do but once I saw we were geting aniquilated 1 by 1, I had to do something so instead of geting into arguments like always, i started being nice, form bonds and make them strong. Whenever I needed aka when I was up for vote, I would always know what to do, who to direct myself to and when to do it, as well as how to do it. I dont think its just a coincidence that I survived 3 votes. I might not the best physical player but I think that once I realized I ahd to change my attitude, my game was pretty damn good
2401 days ago
rodrigueseve
Rodrigo, you were being a cunt to me so I said I would not vote for you. Change my mind in 2 sentences

I am here for a reason, the reason is I managed to get you and Ray to keep me. With that and knowing that the Dark Side was tight as fuck, I determine that I deserve to get your vote for the fact that I even managed trough that tight ass bond.
2401 days ago
rodrigueseve
@ jordan

Ppl that deserve this place

Christian (amazing player and just an amazing person overall)
Lalisa (strategic queen that never got her sets trough LMAO)
Jojo (really good game by her, its not just a coincidence that she won a key round 1 and kept that same key the whole game)
Absol (I was debating between either him, Eric and Chris but I felt bad that he lost hes place in the competition because of the same comp two times in a row so I picked him)
2401 days ago
mysterygame2
My question is for Ray. Ray Rodrigo says that  he managed to "get you to keep him" Now were you going to save him anyways and just offer him a deal to keep you? Because from my perspective it was all so he didn't take your key and he didn't really "get you" to save him because you were already going to correct?
2400 days 23 hours ago
GentlemanG
i’ll answer questions when I get home. Sorry I’m at school right now and have limited phone access.
2400 days 22 hours ago
semajdude
noxity: correct we rly didnt speak i think you should vote for me because this was the first ever rsf group game i played in (and one of my first group games period) i won my first challenge, and managed to stay loyal to my chat while having good relations in urs. i feel like i played a good social and challenge game and think thats why i deserve to win

sexiest: i feel like u might have seen more from me if u wernt eliminated so early i would have tried to rally votes to save u but u kinda gave up so for that i was sad because u were someone i considered a friend. i feel like i was a lowkey player in the game and deserve a win just as much as the others

jojo; honestly i didnt really hate u but i didnt kno where we stood. i do like to cause drama and in that one fasting we were against each other so iwas bored and just felt like passing time with drama cuz the game was slow lol i am glad to say that we worked well together this game and i was wrong hope that answer's the question if not lol tell me
2400 days 22 hours ago
jojo7784
Thank you James and Rodrigo
2400 days 22 hours ago
semajdude
right of passage for gaia

alanduncan: robbed so early in this game and in my i love money game which i wanted to work with u in both but we didnt get the chance
kgamer: could never tell if you were being serious or not but i enjoyed ur drama and never understood why ur side would volunteer to lose u (one of their mistakes i feel)
absol: we never really talked and i took this chance to get u out cuz i thought ud be a threat sry from r rookies tho u seem like a nice guy
max: a loyal robbed ally but we didnt talk to much
noxity: again didnt talk but i just didnt wanna seem like i was coming off fake hope u can respect that
sexiest: i wish u didnt give up it was nice to chat a bit and reconnect
lalisa: we did chat quite a bit not always about me coming over to ur side but yah i do feel bad about that this games format was hard
mysterygame: robbed as well itwas fun getting to play games with u
frenchmaid: we did have some chats and we did work well towards the beg despite being on opp sides
gaia: a legend a god u kno i love u and im sorry i rly wanted to throw but i just couldnt do it maybe next time xo
jman: i love u as well ur a great ally here and in i love money i will always have ur back
awwsum: u were just a threat sry i had to take u out in both games
kevin: i wanted to get to kno u because of ur friends on tg with some of my friends but we didnt talk much and im sry for that but u were a good ally
mole: i tried to talk with u as much as i could but without u on skype it was hard. like i said i evicted u cuz i didnt want u to take rays key otherwise i would have gladly kept u around
chandler: u seemed rly cool and funny and im glad we got to work together and be loyal
moo: after my desicion to stay with the chat (which im sorry for) u said ud vote personally but then u changed ur mind. it was hard for us to talk cuz of schedules but i tried sometimes and hope u can forgive me
jojo: it was nice to work together so closly considering we wernt the best of friends in the past but i leared that ur rly loyal and actually hella funny
nick: a nice loyal ally and nothing bad to say about
christian: goin into this game i wanted to be ur friend so bad because of gaia. we did chat and u were someone who kept me sane in this game. i was as honest as i could be with u and would love to be ur sheep in another game lol ;)
2400 days 19 hours ago
GentlemanG
um no james u can only be loyal to me </3
2400 days 18 hours ago
bambinoswag
Jojo --> Going into the game, I actually wanted to work with both you and Ray but unfortunately we ended up on opposing sides. I actually know we just played Babiicakes NTM on skype and I think you won (?) so yeah vote for a fellow TOP MODEL.
2400 days 18 hours ago
nick9811
my question is for Rodrigueseve

Why did you not go along with the plan I told you about? As now you have a lower shot at actually winning due to your awful choice

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!