This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #17-Aitutonga

4656 days 21 hours ago
Caliboy
Yes I am is not going to say I deserved this immunity but glad I got it for I do want to show that I am loyal for I have worked with Sarge and Jehelsdon throughout this game and sorry insanity but never fully stayed by with me on the spectrum.
4656 days 21 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
well, I played a really hard game Keith,  I was an ass to people, I was trying to be honest to people I was aligned with, and am surprised that i took a deal and bowed out of a challenge.  With my competitive streak, I didnt want to.  but I cant be having a panic attack in a challenge...LOL
4656 days 21 hours ago
sarge455
Thanks Cali and I did give you my word very early in the game that I would not write your name down. As, you have seen I kept that word.

I agree, with Cali, I asked Insanity to allign together but he wanted to play alone he kept telling me and others.

This would be a great Final 3. Me, Cali and jhels.
4656 days 21 hours ago
sarge455
I think we all had different styles and have fought hard to be here.
4656 days 21 hours ago
Caliboy
Yes I beleive so to although I was the middle man and could have rolled with Natalie and sarge to f3 I still was working with Jhels since Puka Puka. So getting information from both sides had worked for our advatage and thus played the game to the fullest. Omg I cant protest how much stress it has brought to the 3 of us n yes maybe insanity too but nothing compared to what us 3 endured.
4656 days 21 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I cant believe i have a shot at a final 3 in my first ever group game....  I was worried that I would get voted out right away!  but you guys are awesome.....all of us...the final 4....
4656 days 21 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
omg....the plotting and the planning and the scrambling, and the paranoia......ugh...
4656 days 21 hours ago
sarge455
I agree. Insanity is a great player too. Taking nothing from him. We have known each other for a while and he is a strong player. Just this game I feel that the 3 in the challenge have fought so hard to be here. Through all the drama, I have respect for both of these players.
4656 days 21 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I have gotten close to these guys.....and insanity too....I talked to people on calls and really worked hard to ensure peoples safety....including my own.....
4656 days 21 hours ago
Caliboy
It was a joy to finally work with Jhelsdon tho we been in other group games but never got to fully play one fully together since the host always flake or something thanks Keith for being a great host <3
4656 days 21 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I am not an asshole irl...I am just really competitive, and Hates to lose...
4656 days 21 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
There are others that fought hard....

Natalie.....she fought hard.... she deserves to be around....some people  started early strong..but then dissappeared....powerduck..and a couple others......
4656 days 21 hours ago
Keitho44
Sorry! Browser wouldn't work for a bit!
A lot of interesting stuff said there.
4656 days 21 hours ago
Keitho44
Once the votes have been read and a decision made, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll now go tally the votes...
4656 days 21 hours ago
Keitho44
1st vote.............Insanity.

Insanity-1

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!