This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #17-Aitutonga

4646 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
Sarge, Caliboy, Jhelsdon and Insanity, come on in! This is going to be your last Tribal Council, and I'm sure nerves are all over the place, so let's get straight into it all!

We will now bring in the members of our jury: JDsolo, Zed, Adam, Tayvi, Natalie, Miles, Gaiaphage and MMMMM, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Caliboy has individual immunity, you cannot vote for him!

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES!
4646 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
*walks in and puts torch behind me*
Wow!! Here we are again.
4646 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok guys, I need to know what went on at the challenge! Sarge and Jhelsdon, you both quit the challenge, allowing Cali to win immunity. What are you planning?
4646 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
All I have to say is that we are all worthy competitors to make it to Final 3. But, I and jhels felt, Cali deserved the final immunity.
4646 days 2 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
*walks in and sits on torch*  LOL...just kidding, puts torch behind me

Hi Keith  *waves*
4646 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
Yes, a deal was made as well.
4646 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
Sarge, was that foolish of you though? Immunity is a vital thing to have in order to make it far in this game.
4646 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
It may be foolish yes. But, I am entrusting in these two to honor the deal we made in giving Cali Immunity. I think I have earned that trust.
4646 days 2 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Yeah, a deal was def made...... Sarge made mention of voting out someone....
4646 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
So this deal is to get Insanity out, right?
4646 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
That is the plan. We all three agreed that we deserved to be in Final 3 as we fought so hard.
4646 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
I am just crossing my fingers that I didnt get played. But, I trust these 2 at this point.
4646 days 2 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Yah, thats the deal.   insanity isnt here...sarge made me a deal.  I have to trust him...for sure.
4646 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
I still need votes.
4646 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
I figured at this point. Why the 3 of us fight so hard and stay balancing that vase forever. When, we can end it and make it an easy night on ourselves. They both agreed.
4646 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
Jhelsdon, is this going to be a deserving final 3, or is there other who perhaps should be sitting beside you in the end?

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!