This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #14-Aitutonga

4673 days 3 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
yep and I will continue to write yourname down...
4673 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
16th person voted out..........
and the 6th member of our jury.......
*Flips vote* Miles. That's 2 votes, please bring me your torch.
Miles, *snuffs torch*, the tribe has spoken. Time for you to.
4673 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
Whether it is busted or not. I am looking for a good person to win the game. That person will win if I have anything to say about it. Even if the inactives are left in the game.
4673 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
Bye miles!! Dont lie to me as you got played too.
4673 days 2 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
i want to know about gaia's vote...
4673 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
Just 6 of you now remain: Sarge, Jhelsdon, Insanity, Caliboy, MMMMM and Gaiaphage. Anybody could win it at this stage!

I don't think anybody was expecting that blindside tonight. Just goes to show you guys are learning the true art of blindsiding. That's the good news, and it's also the bad news. Head back to your camps, I got nothing more for ya!
4673 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
Gaia's vote was a self vote.
4673 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
Again jhelsdon I could have voted Cali out but wanted to keep the game interesting and leave actives in the game. Miles lied to me and he had to go!!  Remember, I have not written your name down!!! YET!!!
4673 days 2 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
am i supposed to remember that if you make the final???  ummm
4673 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
I should add though that there are 2 players who are now inactive left out of the final 6.
4673 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
No I just wanted to say, I dont like floaters in the game. I like actives and Miles was a floater. We obviouslly have the bad blood going on but yet I still have not voted for you yet.....lets all take out inactives at this point. Its no fun in the end if inactives stay in the game. I know this from experience. I promise promise you, Insanity and Cali will not get a vote from me until inactives are gone.
4673 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
Oh, and there might be an immunity challenge tonight, I will update you all later! I may not be here, so we'll see :)
4673 days 2 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
*shakes head sadly*  Sorry Miles.....
4673 days 2 hours ago
Caliboy
Wow tribal council just gets better and better doesnt it? Shoot wasnt expecting that at all.
4673 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
You are welcome Cali for being saved this round. We wanted to keep this game active.

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!