This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #13-Aitutonga

4673 days 4 hours ago
Insanity17
Insanity, what are you doing to ensure you have the best outcome possible in this game?

I know I can't win this game. I'm not as good of a player as I was last season. I'm just having fun.
4672 days 23 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok, it's definitely been an interesting tribal, nobody knows what's gonna happen. Once all votes are read and a decision has been made, the person voted out will be leaving the game as our 5th jury member.

I'll now go tally the votes.
4672 days 23 hours ago
Insanity17
this is going to be interesting.
4672 days 23 hours ago
Keitho44
If anybody wishes to play a hidden immunity Idol, now is the time to do so.

*Caliboy stands up*

Cali: I'll be playing my immunity idol tonight on Miles.
4672 days 23 hours ago
Keitho44
The rules of Survivor state that if anybody plays an immunity idol, all votes cast towards that person will not count. I can confirm that this IS a hidden immunity Idol. All votes cast towards Miles do not count.
4672 days 23 hours ago
Keitho44
First vote.....Gaiaphage.

Gaiaphage-1
4672 days 23 hours ago
Keitho44
Second vote........Miles. Does not count.

Gaiaphage-1
4672 days 23 hours ago
Keitho44
Third vote.......Sarge.

Gaiaphage-1
Sarge-1
4672 days 23 hours ago
Keitho44
Fourth vote........Miles. Does not count.

We're still tied in votes so far.

Gaiaphage-1
Sarge-1
4672 days 23 hours ago
Keitho44
Fifth vote...........Natalie.

Natalie-1
Gaiaphage-1
Sarge-1
4672 days 23 hours ago
Keitho44
Sixth vote........Natalie.

Natalie-2
Gaiaphage-1
Sarge-1
4672 days 23 hours ago
Keitho44
Fifteenth person voted out and the 5th member of our jury.....
*Flips vote* Natalie. That's 3 votes, that's enough. Please bring me your torch.
Natalie, *snuffs torch*, the tribe has spoken. Time for you to go. You've been a brilliant player, and we will be seeing you very soon, as you will be returning to help decide who wins the the title of Sole Survivor.
4672 days 23 hours ago
Keitho44
Well tonight guys, our first idol has been played. It can save you, but also put a huge target on your back at the same time. That's all for tonight, head back to camp :)
4672 days 23 hours ago
sarge455
Bye Natalie!! You were a great friend and player. I will miss you but not for long. Will most likely being seeing you on jury soon.
4672 days 16 hours ago
NatalieRoux
wow.... i feel like an idiot for trusting hels and caliboy... thanks for the great experience Keitho!!

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!