This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #13-Aitutonga

4660 days 6 hours ago
Keitho44
Welcome to your 13th tribal council guys! There are just 8 of you left now, and it's getting a lot more intense!

Jhelsdon has individual immunity tonight, you cannot vote for him!

All votes are due as quickly as possible!

Remember:

NO VOTE=SELF VOTE

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES!
4660 days 5 hours ago
Insanity17
Here comes the chaos.
4660 days 5 hours ago
sarge455
Here we are again.
4660 days 5 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
*looks at necklace*  thank god... :-)
4660 days 5 hours ago
miles1baseball
I like this place, it has grown on me when I was in Rarotonga.
4660 days 5 hours ago
Keitho44
So guys, question for you all: At this stage in the game, what is it most vital to focus on? Getting rid of those who are quiet and are likability threats, or those playing very strong games?
4660 days 4 hours ago
Keitho44
And here are some individual questions:

Insanity17: Do you feel safe, as far it goes that is, in this game?

MMMMM: You haven't been too eager about challenges. Do you think it's too early to be putting a target on you back?

miles1baseball: How do you intend on surviving in this game, when others seem to have stronger bonds from their tribes at the start?

jhelsdon2478: Firstly, well done on immunity. Did you need it bad?

NatalieRoux: You're vulnerable tonight with no necklace for immunity. How much of a threat are you to others in here?

Gaiaphage: You don't participate much. Are you confident enough that you dont need to?

sarge455: Who do you think has an idol? None have been played yet, and since they can only be used up until the final 5, there's a big chance one might be played tonight, right?

Caliboy: Who do you trust most in this game?
4660 days 4 hours ago
sarge455
I think it is a strong possibility that an Idol will be played tonight. At this point, I have a feeling that not many people trust each other. So, I do forsee and Idol popping up this evening.
4660 days 4 hours ago
sarge455
I think the quiet ones are a big threat in this game to be honest. They can sneak through the game being unnoticed. Then end up winning the entire game.
4660 days 4 hours ago
Keitho44
Also, if anybody wishes to play an idol, mail me before the votes are read!
4660 days 4 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Keith, the only way to be safe in this game is to have immunity....I have to say only one thing...Thank god for being a creative teacher!
4660 days ago
MMMMM
Honestly, I really want to compete in challenges but I can't cause of the time. When's next challenge btw?
4660 days ago
NatalieRoux
In my opinion im not a threat, but others could think differently I guess. When it comes to live challenges I am no good at all..
4659 days 22 hours ago
Insanity17
The only person who should feel safe is jhelsdon with the immunity necklace.

Without that necklace noone should ever feel safe. That's sheer stupidity. That's how people get blindsided.
4659 days 21 hours ago
Keitho44
Jhelsdon, are you being targeted in here, and if so, do you know anyone who is after you?

MMMMM, I think the next challenge might be live tomorrow night!

Natalie, who do you feel is the biggest threat so?

Insanity, what are you doing to ensure you have the best outcome possible in this game?
4659 days 21 hours ago
NatalieRoux
I have not yet figured that out.. Every single person seems to be scrambling around and flipping votes.. So I doubt anyone will get jury members to happily vote them lol

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!