This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #13-Aitutonga

4674 days 4 hours ago
Keitho44
Natalie, you're talking about jury votes. How can people ensure they get those votes at the end by their actions now? Brutal game which shows force, or a quiet game and no harm done, which might be considered as floating?
4674 days 4 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Ummm..I am a target from now to the end of the game.......
4674 days 4 hours ago
Keitho44
Jhelsdon, what makes you think you're such a big target? What's going on?
4674 days 4 hours ago
miles1baseball
miles1baseball: How do you intend on surviving in this game, when others seem to have stronger bonds from their tribes at the start?

Well, *Gives a light chuckle* I might go tonight so who cares about the rest of the game.
4674 days 4 hours ago
sarge455
Everyone I feel could be a target now.
4674 days 4 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Ummm...hello...I have won immunity, and have been close to winning other times as well..I feel that my competitive streak has gotten some people to really think about their votes and I am sure that I am a target if i dont have this immunity necklace around my neck.
4674 days 4 hours ago
Keitho44
Miles, anyone might go though. Any hope in that since you seem confident you're going?
4674 days 4 hours ago
NatalieRoux
I think you can be both in this game.. You just have to be honest and make the right alliances.. It doesn't mean you can't make the decisions.
4674 days 4 hours ago
miles1baseball
Seeming confident that I'm going.  That is what everyone should do. Live each tribal like it is your last for this season.
4674 days 4 hours ago
Keitho44
Jhels, since that makes you a target, I think its fair to say you're an outsider, as you need immunity to stay, not friendships. Is your new aim to break up these alliances within the game?
4674 days 4 hours ago
Keitho44
Miles, are you gonna be pulling any tricks out of your sleeve tonight? I get that vibe off you.
4674 days 4 hours ago
miles1baseball
No, no tricks. I'm just going to leave with confidence. That is all.
4674 days 4 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Listen, I am working to save myself.  thats why I have immunity tonight.  To save me.  I was approached about the vote tonight by one group of people, and told them I was with them tonight....
4674 days 3 hours ago
sarge455
Paranoia has run rapid in this game right now. I have no clue who is safe and who is not safe anymore.
4674 days 3 hours ago
MMMMM
Hi guys, can you please read this blog. It's important and it kinda concerns this game.

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/MMMMM/1661711/im-leaving

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!