This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E08] "Guardian"

Topic » [S3E08] "Guardian"

3235 days 16 hours ago
awesome2210
Last time on “Witch”...

The students arrived at the ski resort to kick off the New Year and relax a bit while repairs were being made to the school. However, the vacation didn’t come in peace. Daniele stomped around without her emotions, causing her to rub a few people the wrong way. In addition, many of the witches were using magic with no real concern for consequences, causing Alistair to step in and put a barrier on magic during the New Year’s bash. Despite this, the party was still a success, and a long conversation between Lindsay and Alistair revealed that he was a sort of officer of magic, sent to patrol things with the witches since their magic use was getting out of control. Even though this was a lie, Alistair needed an excuse to explain his appearance. Now, as the students return back to campus, what new set of problems will arise? Will tensions grow higher with the increase of new witches & hunters on campus?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[NEED TO KNOW]
- It is January 6th, all of the students are back on campus, and classes have started again.
- Construction has been, for the most part, finished.
- Everyone is a college freshman.
- If you are a witch or a hunter, do not go spreading it around. You may only tell if you have asked me and I have given you the OK.
- If I need you to do something for the storyline, I will mail you. Otherwise, don’t do anything TOO drastic. If you are unsure if something is too drastic, mail me for approval.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ROOMMATES]
Females:
1) Lindsay + Daniele
2) Tamar +  Seraphina
3) Jayne + Dakota
4) Ashley + Annabeth
5) Isabella + Tsubaki
6) Mercy + Julie
7) Piper + Amber
8) Tamara + Kristin

Males:
1) Heath + CJ
2) Mason + TK
3) Martin + Cameron
4) Jayden + Kyle
5) Jonathan + Brian
6) Addrian + Jase
7) Teddy + Josiah
8) Tyler

[EVENTS]
- There will be a bonfire Sunday to celebrate the start of the new semester.
- Other events may be announced at a later time.
3235 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
-getting dressed into sweatpants and tank top-
3235 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
*waked up yawning*
3235 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
-Mercy hears her alarm go off and does a gesture, shutting it off magically;
https://33.media.tumblr.com/379a609f578a568e811410764f3f09ed/tumblr_n5vtdhkFQ61qjv7iko2_250.gif
^Screw classes, they're still easy. I should move up to the next year. Graduate early, may save me some uneccessary time with these ... ^
3235 days 14 hours ago
rhysarnie14
*Wakes up*
^1st day of teaching^
^Nervous^
3235 days 14 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
*wakes up and quickly showers*
3235 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
-walks to the gym before classes-
3235 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
*wakes up*
3235 days 14 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*wakes up; slaps alarm and sighs*
^Back to classes....^
*groans and stands up; gets ready*
3235 days 14 hours ago
pilatesgrl
*wakes up in her dorm and pulls the covers over her head*
3235 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
- Wakes up, sitting up in bed and stretching before sliding out of bed and to the bathroom -
3235 days 14 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
*brushes teeth, puts on clothes and heads to Dakota's class*
3235 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
*gets ready for the day*
3235 days 14 hours ago
KingGeek
*wakes up and slides out of bed, slowly walking to the bathroom*
3235 days 14 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*gets dressed; walks to class; sees Tamar; smiles at her and sits next to her*
Mind if I sit here?
3235 days 14 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
Not at all. *smiles and looks at her*

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!