This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

General Consensus: Main Event for Premiere

Topic » General Consensus: Main Event..

3244 days 13 hours ago
awesome2210
The main event for the premiere episode is going to be a New Year's Party. However, I need to know which day would be best for all of you.

Would it be better to have the party on Saturday (the day the episode opens) or Monday? I'm expecting activity to be higher on Saturday than on Monday, but if the party is on Monday that'll give the characters more time to interact and meet each other in a normal environment. The time would be sometime in the evening/night.

It's all up to you guys! Post which day is better and whichever has the majority will be the decided day.
3244 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Is it this sat coming?
3244 days 13 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
I'm not sure
3244 days 13 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I can do either
3244 days 13 hours ago
Hudspith
saturday i can do anytime

Monday i can only do after 10.30 GMT
3244 days 13 hours ago
KingGeek
Either for me tbh
3244 days 13 hours ago
Carraid73
Saturday works better
3244 days 12 hours ago
Honestly I think Saturday is better.
3244 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
saturday sounds pleasent
3244 days 11 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Monday would be better for me
3244 days 11 hours ago
shorondabubbles
Monday
3244 days 11 hours ago
DanieleD
Monday would be better for me
3244 days 11 hours ago
iGoddess
I'd prefer Sunday because this is late night hours for me and I don't work Monday. However Monday works just as well I guess.
3244 days 11 hours ago
CoalB
My family and I will be doing things for most of the weekend so Monday will be the first day I am really active for the episode.
3244 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
Any day is fine
3244 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Either.

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!