This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E01] "Moving Day"

Topic » [S3E01] "Moving Day"

3345 days 18 hours ago
shorondabubbles
(Hey what's going on?)
3345 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
-sees tk rushing-
-Raised eyebrow and shrugs, walks to the common dorm-
3345 days 18 hours ago
awesome2210
- The shadowy figure walks further into the woods before phasing away, reappearing elsewhere with another shadowy figure -
Figure 1: I felt it. A power surge.
Figure 2: Are you sure it's her?
Figure 1: Unless there is another Caine we don't know about, then yes, I'm sure.
Figure 2: Which means she's in possession of the crystal.
- Figure 1 nods -
Figure 2: Perfect..
3345 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
(I want that crystal :P )
3345 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
- At the sorority house, Marissa, Eleanor, and Chloe stand in front of the new pledges -
Marissa: We hope you girls have what it takes. The next few weeks might be hard, but it'll be worth it in the end. We wish you luck!
- They go upstairs to a room and close the door behind them as the new pledges leave the sorority house -
Marissa: So, what was this about Daniele, Ashley, and Annabeth?
Chloe: A member of the sorority said that she saw them with a perfume bottle before they dropped it and it shattered.
Eleanor: And you're sure it's THE perfume bottle?
- Chloe nods -
Chloe: She described it perfectly. It's them.
Marissa: Great.. So we're deciding that Lindsay, Daniele, Annabeth, and Ashley are for sure in?
Eleanor: Yep.. Good meeting girls.

---------- EPISODE 1 ENDS ----------
3345 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
(Thank you guys so much for an amazing & extremely active premiere! This episode was mainly for everyone to get acquainted and build relationships before the more major stuff happens. I'll mail you all soon about when the new episode will be!)
3345 days 17 hours ago
(NO I FUCKING MISSED IT ;_; XD)

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!