This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Update + Start Date

Topic » Update + Start Date

3362 days 6 hours ago
awesome2210
Since the majority of the characters this season are new, I WILL NOT be doing roles since no characters have had a chance to develop and play out. I will, however, be doing brief character relationships + touching up on anything that needs to be said about certain characters.

As for the start date, I wanted to start this sometime before the end of February, which means I would be starting it next week. However, the start date is basically up to you guys to decide. The two dates I have narrowed it down to are:

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH @ 4pm MST (3pm PST, 6pm EST, 11pm GMT)

or

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH @ 4pm MST (3pm PST, 6pm EST, 11pm GMT)

The episodes will be up for a few days, so if you can't make it immediately when it opens, you still have quite a while to post. So, just post below which day you would rather it start on and I'll let everyone know the start date soon afterwards! :)
3362 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Either is fine
3362 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Either but Saturday is better
3362 days 6 hours ago
I'm fine with both :D! So excited for this show <3
3362 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
Saturday weekends are always free for me #nolife
3362 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
will post tomorrow cuz idk my schedule for next week but im sure either would work
3361 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
Should be ah okay!
3361 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
Saturday
3361 days 19 hours ago
amylou8251
saturday
3361 days 18 hours ago
shorondabubbles
Saturday
3361 days 17 hours ago
KOKidd
Both are good for me

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!