This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Applications

Topic » [S3] Applications

3326 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie Smith
Female
Straight
Human
Heartfelt,intelligent,sympathetic,sensative

Short Bio:Natalie is a person who knows her stuff and almost always never plays dumb. Her
parents were both killed by a witch gang but  felt they did it for a reason.  Shes strong but sensative  she doesnt give up and fights for what she believes in.

Est
M-F 3:10pm-11:00pm Sat-Sun 11:00am-1:00am
yes
3314 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
Name - Piper Chancellor
Age [18-19, college freshman. I may mail some of you to make you older] - 18
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Bisexual
Witch, Human, or Witch Hunter? - Witch
Personality Traits [no more than 5] - Artistic - Loyal - Free Spirit - Laid Back - Loving
Short Bio - Piper was always portrayed as a freak in middle school and high school.She loved nature and would constantly try to get others to pitch in and help clean the world, but she'd get teased and bullied. Living with her strict mortal aunt who neglected her most of the time, she adapted the lifestyle of an actual human. Once she was 17, she discovered that she was a witch. She only uses white magic, to revive dead animals and tend plants. She was sent to college by her aunt to pursue what her Piper's mother failed to do...have a career. Piper can also be too attached when it comes to friends, seeing how she never had friends in school, she truly cherishes new friends that she meets.
Face Claim [who will portray your character] - Skyler Samuels - http://i.imgur.com/E2FCAhx.jpg

PERSONAL INFO:

Time Zone?: EST
Best days & time?: I'm available after 5PM EST on Weekdays and sall day on Weekends
Will you be active? If you are not, you WILL be removed: Yes! :D
3314 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
all*
3314 days 6 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
~ Please fill out every category for the Applications or your app more than likely will not be considered.
~ Guys CAN be witches, as well as girls.
~ It is not guaranteed you will be what you want to be. Please don't be upset if you don't get what you want.
~ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHARACTER INFO:

Name -  Tamar Hernandez
Age [18-19, college freshman. I may mail some of you to make you older] - 19
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Bisexual
Witch, Human, or Witch Hunter? -  Witch Hunter
Personality Traits [no more than 5] -  Intelligent, Athletic, Caring,Supportive
Short Bio -  Tamar was born in the Honduras, and had her first run in with a witch after one had accidentally killed her mother. Tamar, not knowing that it was an accident, moved in with her father and three younger sisters, and decided to take revenge. Tamar joined a local village's  hunting squadron. After two years, Tamar realized that the squad was corrupt and is now going to college in America to look for a less evil squad
Face Claim [who will portray your character] - Jourdan Dunn
3314 days 3 hours ago
MaggieWong
Name - Jase Macky
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Gay
Personality Traits [no more than 5] - Optermistic, quick to trust, flirty at times and intelligent
Short Bio - Jase has moved here to avoid a witch hunter who killed his parents. He now quietly lives his life hiding his true identity from anyone but true friends. His tendency to trust easy is very dangerous and may get him hurt or even killed. He currently works as a waitress.
Face Claim [who will portray your character] - Adriel Barbi

PERSONAL INFO:

Time Zone?:GMT
Best days & time?: Any day from 4 pm onwards
Will you be active? If you are not, you WILL be removed: yes!
3313 days 16 hours ago
kkoster001
Name - Kyle White
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Secretly Gay
Witch, Human, or Witch Hunter? - Human
Personality Traits [no more than 5] - Shy, Innocent, Caring, Careful, Honest
Short Bio - Kyle is the twin brother of Leo, who has been sheltered from everything magical, as well as anything considering unacceptable to his "parents"(Will explain). He doesn't even know that witches exist. Of course, that is simply because he was adopted by his grandparents because they wanted at least one grandchild to live a normal life. However Kyle ended up finding out about his brother, and went off looking for him. Now having found him, he has hopes of building a relationship between with his long lost twin, and dreams that they can become the brothers they were meant to be. Will his dreams come true?
Face Claim [who will portray your character] - Gregg Sulkin

PERSONAL INFO:

Best days & time?: Most Days after 5
Will you be active? If you are not, you WILL be removed: YESSS I WILL THIS TIME
3309 days ago
IceIceBaby
CHARACTER INFO:

Name - Tamara Foxx
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Bi-Sexual
Witch, Human, or Witch Hunter? - Witch Hunter
Personality Traits [no more than 5] - Manipulative, Sympathetic, Cunning, Secretive
Short Bio - Tamara spent most of her life not believing in magic and the supernatural, however when her grandmother falls sick from a disease she knows that somewhere out there someone will have what she needs. Tamara goes to all lengths to get what she wants, that means destroying colonies of the supernatural that call themselves witches.
Face Claim [who will portray your character] - Sonequa Martin-Green

PERSONAL INFO:

Best days & time?: Monday-Friday from 4pm and Weekends anytime after 2
Will you be active? If you are not, you WILL be removed: Yes x
3308 days 13 hours ago
XxHeroxX
CHARACTER INFO:

Name - Tsubaki Tentsu
Gender -  Female
Sexuality - Straight
Personality Traits [no more than 5] - Shy, Introverted, Sly, Cunning, and Analytical
Short Bio - When Tsubaki learned she was a witch, she was surprised. She could do things that others could not. Living in Japan, she really didn't think there were any other witches. Until she heard some rumors, then she decided to move to America, to truly understand her heritage. And to refine her powers, and become what she was meant to be. A witch.
Face Claim [who will portray your character] - Keiko Kitagawa

PERSONAL INFO:

Best days & time?: Any time on weekends. Weekdays, 3 to 11.
Will you be active? If you are not, you WILL be removed: Yes. Definitely.
3308 days 1 hour ago
PoisonIvy22
Name -  Amber Remirez
Gender - female
Sexuality - straight
Witch, Human, or Witch Hunter? -  witch
Personality Traits [no more than 5] -  beautiful, smart, sweet, seductive
Short Bio -  she started to practice in high school to make her popular, a cheerleader, and Prom Queen, and her parents deserted her which sent her in a rage
Face Claim [who will portray your character] - Morgan McLeod

PERSONAL INFO:

Best days & time?: everyday after 4
Will you be active? If you are not, you WILL be removed: yes I will
3247 days 15 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Name - Chris James "CJ" Morales

Gender - Male

Sexuality - Gay

Personality Traits- Quiet, Reserved, Loyal, Smart

Short Bio - CJ has always been the "lovable geek" he's always excelled in school and loves all things techy, he loves electronics and computers so much that when his powers developed he figured a way to merge the two together, in his world there is an app for all things magical, think of him as a supernatural computer hacker

Face Claim [who will portray your character] - TBD

PERSONAL INFO:

Best days & time?: Everyday evenings

Will you be active? If you are not, you WILL be removed: YES
3246 days 20 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Face claim: Aaron Taylor Johnson
3245 days 8 hours ago
Carraid73
CHARACTER INFO:

Name - Jonathan Mannaly
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Straight
Personality Traits [no more than 5] - Inexperienced, secretive, passionate, has potential.
Short Bio - After discovering his powers in his freshman year of high school, and subsequently scaring off his friends and family with them that same year, Jon is excited to finally start anew in college. Although he has every intention of hiding his abilities from everyone in sight, things always come out.
Face Claim [who will portray your character] - David Henrie

PERSONAL INFO:

Best days & time?: After 3PM until July, then any time.
Will you be active? If you are not, you WILL be removed: Yes :)
3240 days 10 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Name - Jayden Warne
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Straight
Witch, Human, or Witch Hunter? - Witch Hunter
Personality Traits [no more than 5] - Cunning, Humble, Loyal, Cocky
Short Bio - Jayden grew up living alone, travelling by himself after his parents abandoned him. He tries to hunt Witch's for money in which he succeeds alot in. Most of him know him as a silent man, who will only ever talk to you with good reason. Jayden was just able to pay for colege, so he will abandon what he knows and take on a new world.
Face Claim [who will portray your character] - Alex Pettyfur

PERSONAL INFO:

Time Zone?: AEST
Best days & time?: Every Day, Every Time
Will you be active? If you are not, you WILL be removed: Yes, unless I am busy of course.
3239 days 1 hour ago
zachboy967
Josiah "Josh" Sandaway
Male
Straight
Witch if I can
Kind, Loyal, Smart, Intelligent, & Athletic
Josh lived a small life. Being popular in high school, and a athlete helped him get by, but one day changed him. Both of his parents died in a unknown caused, not determined by the police. Since this day, he's curious to what happened. Josh wants answers, but will he get them? One secret he doesn't know about himself. How will it come out?
3238 days 19 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Name -  Teddy Delinco
Age [18-19, college freshman. I may mail some of you to make you older] -  19
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Bi
Witch, Human, or Witch Hunter? - Human
Personality Traits [no more than 5] -  funny charming  loveable
Short Bio - Teddy is a pretty fun guy who is very charming. He loves to have fun a party . He doesn't really understand what's going on half the time and you have to explain things twice to him. But overall he's pretty cool to hang out with
Face Claim [who will portray your character] - Sean O'pry

PERSONAL INFO:

Time Zone?: PST
Best days & time? Any days beside mon and tues
Will you be active? If you are not, you WILL be removed:YASSS

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!