This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 13

Topic » Challenge 13

1685 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
Hey time to play guys.
1685 days 1 hour ago
gabrieltrezza
HIIII
1685 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
I thought this was not live
1685 days 1 hour ago
gabrieltrezza
he played us
1685 days 1 hour ago
cfff
hi!
1685 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
STUFF THE BOX: Whenever you’re ready, send me a mail saying START. Immediately after, you must send me 10 NUMBERED mails (must say in some way mail one, mail two, etc). The mails must be sent in chronological order (so you cant send mail 3 before 2, etc). Failure to follow the rules will result in your disqualification and risk of becoming dead last loser. Messing up the rules will not get you automatically voided, so long as you don't take the longest amount of time to send your mails. The player who sends their mails the fastest time from their starting message to their 10th mail CORRECTLY will win Paymaster. To clarify, you must send me ELEVEN total mails.
1685 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
And yes of course the slowest player to send their mails will have their check automatically voided from the game/
1685 days ago
konohavillage1
You have until 10 PM EST tomorrow (24 hours)
1684 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
3/6 submissions
1684 days 21 hours ago
Lemjam6
The mails must be sent in chronological order (so you cant send mail 3 before 2, etc). Failure to follow the rules will result in your disqualification and risk of becoming dead last loser.
1684 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Well start with the player who got 4th.
1684 days 14 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
pls be me
1684 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
JAY... with 142 seconds, you are safe.
1684 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
In third overall..... BRIAN with 22 seconds, you are safe.
1684 days 14 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
that's two minutes and 22 seconds?
1684 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
It sure is

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!