This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 13

Topic » Challenge 13

1668 days 19 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
oh yikes
1668 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
In second overall.... OMAR with 20 seconds, you are safe.
1668 days 19 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
LMAO I RLLY MADE TO FINAL 4 IM SCREAMING
1668 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
And the winner... with a total of fifteen seconds...
GABRIEL
1668 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
That leaves us with Andy and Jake. For one of you, the journey ends today. For the other, you are the dead last loser and your check will automatically go into the box.
1668 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
You both did the challenge incorrectly, and neither of you technically finished it either. So here’s what we’re gonna do since it’s so close to the end. I will give you both one final chance to resubmit your challenge. YOU WILL CONFIRM WITH ME THAT YOU ARE OKAY TO START THIS TIME. This is because I will let you know if your challenge was done correctly this time.

JUST A REMINDER ON HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS:
Let’s say Clara Janine did this challenge.
Clara Janine: START

I would tell Clara Janine that I’ve only gotten mails 1 and 2 correctly. They would then mail AGAIN as such

Then I would tell them they are done with the challenge
1668 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Alright, I guess we have the results.
1668 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Andy went first and scored... 30 SECONDS.

Jake needs 29 seconds to beat Andy.
1668 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jake scored...
a TIME OUT. He did not complete the challenge in time.
1668 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
HOWEVER, based on the fact that this site is just garbage and terrible I've made a decision.
1668 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jake.....

*slides check into the strongbox*

Andy, you are safe.

The way that feels most fair to ME is to not punish either of you for this site's fuck up. So I'll give everyone a fighting chance in the vault to not get 6th place and cancel the double elimination.
1668 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
To clarify, after multiple rounds and attempts and trying different ways of sending, the sites algorithm for some reason is not working for them and is showing different from their screen to mine. It doesn't seem fair to me to void either player for this as it's out of their control.

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!