This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 8

Topic » Challenge 8

1697 days ago
noah_kondon
Eliminate everyone else #purge
1697 days ago
konohavillage1
Alright, now that you guys are here I have news for you.
1697 days ago
Giraffez
I'm scurred
1697 days ago
konohavillage1
Welcome to.... THE MERGE.

That's right, some of you have been guessing that it's coming soon and here you are. Both teams have dissolved. From now on, you are playing for yourself to get to the end.
1697 days ago
noah_kondon
teams dissolving?
merge?
1697 days ago
noah_kondon
:D
1697 days ago
Giraffez
oh fudge
1697 days ago
noah_kondon
I rlly made the merge after being a total mess huh?
1697 days ago
amf7410
mfw I thought it was gonna be at 10 :O
1697 days ago
konohavillage1
Some format changes:
- You no longer need to send confessionals. Of course I would love to hear your thoughts and ask questions and all that but it’s the final stretch and if you’re here then it’s for a reason. Though I’ll probably at least ask the Paymaster and the players in the strongbox.

- For live challenges, any players who do not show up will be put in a chatzy to determine who is the dead last loser and automatically going into the box. If everyone shows up, the dead last loser is whoever is out first.

- Everyone is eligible to win Paymaster every round from now on. You can win every challenge straight to the finale if you’re able to.

- Now that (hopefully) all the inactive players, I will be altering the penalty votes. You will get 3 penalty votes for failing to submit votes for the vault if eligible to. You will no longer have to post that you threw a challenge, and you will no longer get penalty votes for not competing in challenges.
1697 days ago
noah_kondon
"You can win every challenge straight to the finale if you’re able to."

When I literally have to
1697 days ago
konohavillage1
Noah
Giraffez
Annette
Adam
Jake
Jay
Andy
Gabriel

lemme see who's eligible for dead last loser real quick before the challenge starts
1697 days ago
Giraffez
the brian's clara and omar
1697 days ago
noah_kondon
both brians
1697 days ago
Lemjam6
good luck to the four of you

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!