This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2525 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady: Coming off of a crazy long season, you jumped right back in and still managed to get to the merge. Did you represent the Last Chance cast well in this game?

I think I represented Last Chances well and I hope they see that too. I played a lot harder this season in the pre-merge and played more of a role this season than last season I feel like and I made a lot of things happen that I wanted to pre-merge where I didn't do that in Last Chances so I felt like I did represent them well. Making merge in a winner series is saying something and I got 11 votes that first merge tribal so they must of felt threatened by me if they wanted me out so bad in the merge I guess but I felt like I did way better this season even though I didn't win
2525 days 22 hours ago
titan24maniac
I feel subtweeted, Rhys
2525 days 22 hours ago
Snails
Alex G: You were sooo close. 1 vote changes and you win the game. Are you shocked at how close it was?

Honestly I'm not shocked.  I believed that the jury would look past the screenshot incident and it's clear many of them did.  I think that a lot of people on the jury didn't think I would be getting any votes and so they ruled out voting for me because they felt like voting for me would be wasting their vote.  Hopefully that didn't actually happen because if so I would have won. 

I am shocked that Andrew only got 1 vote, however.
2525 days 22 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Thanks Julian!

Oh you were Mr.Titan. Much respect
2525 days 22 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Why is Carl a disgrace to his series
2525 days 22 hours ago
jbmbb11
Jordan: You started this series with a "dumb move", and then you didn't play your idol that you had. What about that tribal made you not use it?

You know, I just got confident I guess. I thought people didn't really see me as a threat still, and it made so much sense to vote Andrew out because he was flip flopping all over the place, that I just assumed everyone would go along with the plan. Plus Austin telling me about his damn legacy advantage made me feel like he was gonna vote with me for sure. I do think if I'd played that idol, I would've had a great shot to win, but what can you do? lol
2525 days 22 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
The right person won btw congrats Rhys
2525 days 22 hours ago
Cmack311
OPEN QUESTION: We know i'm done hosting on Tengaged. But where are you guys at in terms of playing? Done, just getting started, etc?
2525 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Yoooo
2525 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
Cmack311
OPEN QUESTION: We know i'm done hosting on Tengaged. But where are you guys at in terms of playing? Done, just getting started, etc?

I'm sticking to hosting, playing sucks...especially when you're hopped up on pain medicine. Sorry Ethan
2525 days 22 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik: The season you won was somewhat similar to this as it had a lot of people from all over the different Generations of this series. Why do you think you had less success here?

Definitely a higher calibre group of players this time around. People were much more willing to make a move to benefit themselves
2525 days 22 hours ago
titan24maniac
(And to post survivor Maryland episodes)
2525 days 22 hours ago
Craeola
EPISODE TITLES
2525 days 22 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Andrew W: 1 vote out of 10. Do you think you may have sat with the wrong people?

No, I think this was my best chance. My game wasn't very showy, but I do believe I did a lot of things the jury just didn't see, and hopefully will end up seeing in the confessionals. I'm proud of my game, being on the right side of the vote all the time is hard. BUT, I could not be any happier that my number one ally has won :)

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!