This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2516 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
2516 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
hey
2516 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
*shoves turkey bone down Rhys's British throat*
2516 days 13 hours ago
Boots22
hey
2516 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
Alright, welcome to the Cmack's Survivor 50:Battle of the Champions REUNION where we have just crowned Rhys as the sole surviving champion!
2516 days 13 hours ago
Craeola
Hi everyone <3333
2516 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
QUESTIONS

Rhys: 2 for 2. How does it feel to be a multi-time winner?

Alex G: You were sooo close. 1 vote changes and you win the game. Are you shocked at how close it was?

Andrew W: 1 vote out of 10. Do you think you may have sat with the wrong people?
2516 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
can we see how everyone voted?
2516 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
QUESTIONS TO JURORS
-----------------------------
Austin G: One challenge away from the end of this game. Do you think had you won that challenge or somehow got to the end, you would have won?

Christian: You seemed to be on the outs for a long time in this game, having to use idols and really fight just to get to where ended up. Any regrets?

Jordan: You started this series with a "dumb move", and then you didn't play your idol that you had. What about that tribal made you not use it?

Chris: You have been around this series for a very long time. Seriously, knowing it is all over...what do you take away from this series?

Wyatt: Your tribal was one of the most complicated tribals of the season. A vote steal, an idol, a revote...did you think you had any chance to survive it?

Austin E: So, you flip your vote at the tie and then get ousted right after. Did you expect that to happen?

Jayson: You are one of the "original" players. What about this series made you return one last time?

Mearl: Your name is synonymous with one word, "threat". Are you shocked to have even made it as far as you did?

Erik: The season you won was somewhat similar to this as it had a lot of people from all over the different Generations of this series. Why do you think you had less success here?

Brady: Coming off of a crazy long season, you jumped right back in and still managed to get to the merge. Did you represent the Last Chance cast well in this game?
2516 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
PRE-JURY: Despite not making the Jury, how do you think this season went?

VIEWERS: Did the right person win?
2516 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
Christian: You seemed to be on the outs for a long time in this game, having to use idols and really fight just to get to where ended up. Any regrets?

Being too cheap with my auction money and not outbidding spin for the legacy advantage. Not sure if I win the F4 immunity either way, but that's the only thing that would come close to being something I regret
2516 days 13 hours ago
titan24maniac
I feel like Cochran awkwardly sitting in the audience here, waiting to get asked who I'm dating from this cast
2516 days 13 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Rhys: 2 for 2. How does it feel to be a multi-time winner?

Good fun! Although you have, like, quadruple winners so I'm not even a rare breed.
2516 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Me: Rhys is going to win
Carl: STFU YOU DON'T KNOW THAT...

Congrats Rhys!
2516 days 13 hours ago
titan24maniac
I didn't get to see most of the season but I found myself most impressed by Rhys' charm and answers in the jury questioning, it reminded me a lot of myself. I'm glad people overcame Alex's cheating and gave him a chance though...it was a dirty move, but I like when people actively show how invested they are in things
2516 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Cmack311
PRE-JURY: Despite not making the Jury, how do you think this season went?

Love the Top 2, just wish Alex got more love from the jury

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!