This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Macedonia Discussion

Topic » Macedonia Discussion

3336 days 19 hours ago
mattkwon1
Who's your early pick to win? Leli.
Who do you think will get the first boot? I don't know.
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger? I don't know.
Who most deserved to return? Leli, Andy (Booyah, and for everyone saying he didn't deserve to return, they probably weren't even here for Mozambique so LOL), Timster, and IceIce.
Who least deserved to return? I don't know.
Who would you have liked to see return? Manalord. (Second Chances I is so forgotten....)
Which returnee are you most excited to see play? Leli and Andy.
3336 days 19 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Polog Tribe (Mates) *Red Buffs*
NJKoda1998 -  solid player.
sahmosean -  JIMBO!!! I'd say my main support here but there are two old school players in the cast!
The Eclipse -  I've played with this guy like 3 times. Solid player.
Ireks -  IREKS! Amazing player. We've played together a bunch of times. Really like this guy.
smiley 20 -  the first host I ever played for and who got me into group gaming. Never played with him but really like the guy
Leli14 -  went after me in links. Good player hope he does well

Vardar Tribe (Mavericks) *Yellow Buffs*
aiwfwyattroh -  if you win you owe me half your winnings
byp123 -  SCOTT! GAH! WHO DO I SUPPORT. Well I hope you do well. I owe you
coolnarwhal88 -  I like this guy and he does well!
IceIceBaby - drama.
Timster -  way too much drama.

Support
Sahmosean
Scott
Smiley
Ireks

Literally 4 of my favourite people on this site.
3336 days 19 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Who's your early pick to win?
Jimbo!
Who do you think will get the first boot?
Timster
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger?
Mates looking stronger to me
Who most deserved to return?
Scott (mainly cause I'm the reason he didn't win)
Who least deserved to return?
Anyone you brought back for drama
Who would you have liked to see return?
Me :(
Which returnee are you most excited to see play?
IREKS and Smiley cause I haven't seen either in forever
3336 days 18 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Bingo please tell me you paired all the mates with each other.... I want to see some craziness
3336 days 17 hours ago
Renegade628
Questions
Who's your early pick to win? Leli; he's got what it takes.
Who do you think will get the first boot? Adamsel; he seems to be the weakest of his tribe and Mavericks are pretty strong.
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger? Mavericks will be motivated by their sense of individuality. Plus they have some heavy hitters.
Who most deserved to return? Smiley IMO
Who least deserved to return? No idea.
Who would you have liked to see return? Ethan, Luscious, Illana
Which returnee are you most excited to see play? Michael! Time to see if he's learned from his mistakes in Angola :p
3336 days 15 hours ago
Aesop
Who's your early pick to win? Definitely TheEclipse, but don't sleep on Ireks
Who do you think will get the first boot? Michael31
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger? The Mavericks look stronger on paper, but i have a feeling that tribe will self-implode.
Who most deserved to return? Timster definitely
Who least deserved to return? I'm about done seeing Cole91 and his "great gameplay"
Who would you have liked to see return? Where's OldNewz? lol
Which returnee are you most excited to see play? Timster just to see what kind of entertainment value he brings to this season.
3336 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
The alternate returning player list is now up for this season.
http://tengagedgroups.wikia.com/wiki/Bingo%27s_Survivor_Alternate_Returning_Players
Lots of players were considered but I've only included those I mailed out a formal offer to. People ultimately not chosen due to either not replying, not being interested or eventually being cut and their proposed tribe are:

Mavericks
mattshore999
Mearl
Mittens
tuter32
MooseAntler86
Lifer107

Mates
joshg222 and sarge455
Ethan000 and pens87
Illana and yinzer149
MaxHZ39 and Krazyjulia
Janelle_Pierzina and yankeeman311
3336 days 12 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Wow Bingo. What a great cast! I think these are some amazing picks.

Rooting for Smiley, Ireks, Leli, Cool, Timster and a few more :D
3336 days 9 hours ago
yinzer149
me and illana would have been a good duo
3336 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
great cast. i was kind of hoping to get an invite because i thought my game in jordan fit the maverick definition to a T, but i definitely think there are some better choices here

rooting for tim. also nick and wyatt
3336 days 8 hours ago
Zed55
Who's your early pick to win? Ireks or Jimbo
Who do you think will get the first boot? As much as I'd love to see them play it will probably Tim or Andrea
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger? I think the Mates are probably stronget
Who most deserved to return? Idk
Who least deserved to return? Everyone deserved it!
Who would you have liked to see return? Max & Julie or Moose would have been cool

Which returnee are you most excited to see play? Leli, Tim & Realchance
3336 days 7 hours ago
Chris1080
Who's your early pick to win? TheEclipse
Who do you think will get the first boot? I'm hoping byp123
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger? I think the mates are going to do better than the mavericks because they can work better together
Who most deserved to return? TheEclipse
Who least deserved to return? byp123
Who would you have liked to see return? Me but I can understand why because I had no partner so i think thedarkpassenger
Which returnee are you most excited to see play? TheEclipse
3336 days 7 hours ago
Dryerfish
Me when I made alliances with the cast members because they thought I made it in
3336 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Polog Tribe (Mates) *Red Buffs*
bryjow123- Great social player.  Tyler is always open to other alliances and usually always has a plan to get himself out of tough squeezes.  Tyler had a great shot of winning in his original season but now he's up against an a lot harder cast basically AS.  Overall I expect a similar placement for Tyler between 4th-6th.

NJKoda1998- In my eyes a very likable winner as he did win unanimously and pretty much ran the game with Tyler with both them starting on a tribe that dissolved quickly.  Like Tyler, Nick is gonna have to step up against this AS cast and I think he could do pretty well judging he knows a lot of people on his tribe.  I think Nick is in the running to be a dark horse.

sahmosean- The best all around player in the cast.  He is strong in each category whether it's the physical, strategic or social game he is on point.  I think Jimbo is a front winner to win the whole game if he plays his cards right.  TheEclipse also will be very helpful for Jimbo to advance his game.

TheEclipse- I think Joe is a great player but I don't think he is a better player than his mate Jimbo despite every time they go to FTC together he always loses by 1 jury vote.  With that being said I think that Joe has a chance to make a run to the end as long as he can keep Jimbo around as a shield.  I think even without Jimbo, Joe can definitely hold his own and hell he could make FTC again.

Blondelle- I don't know Blondelle at all but I think she is going to make the merge.  I think she will be entertaining and will be interesting to watch throughout the season.  Really excited to see how she does.  I think she will go farther than Adamsel her mate.

Adamsel- Me and Adam don't have the greatest relationship after NJkoda's All Stars but I do think Adam is very good at the social game and is a pretty decent player.  I don't think Adam by any means is a big name on his tribe but that doesn't mean he can't do damage.  Adam in this cast is a definite question mark.

Ireks- Don't really know Ireks but it's going to be fun to see some older generation players in the mix of the season.  So far people call him a potential front-runner I can't say the same on the grounds I don't know Ireks.  But with his tribe I think he could go early premerge or early merge.

smiley20- Really can't say muck about Smiley similar to Ireks but having Leli14 as a partner will for sure help his game!

Leli14- He has finally come back from his burnout and is ready to play.  Leli is a great player and is very strong in pretty much all categories.  I think Leli could win the whole thing to be honest OR he could go very early do to the fact he knows a lot of people and he has a huge reputation in group games.  Leli is one of my favorites in the cast.

Booyahhayoob- My potential first boot only because I don't think he will fare well with the cast but he may slip by a few rounds and get dragged along the way.  Another question mark for sure.
3336 days 7 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
#Team NJ
#Team Scott
#Team Jimbo

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!