This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Macedonia Discussion

Topic » Macedonia Discussion

3324 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
I've removed the players from the viewers lounge so let the talking begin!
3324 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Polog Tribe (Mates) *Red Buffs*
bryjow123
NJKoda1998
sahmosean
TheEclipse
Blondelle
Adamsel
Ireks
smiley20
Leli14
Booyahhayoob

Vardar Tribe (Mavericks) *Yellow Buffs*
aiwfwyattroh
byp123
Cole91
coolnarwhal88
IceIceBaby
LEANNA
Michael31
Realchance
Timster
3324 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Questions
Who's your early pick to win?
Who do you think will get the first boot?
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger?
Who most deserved to return?
Who least deserved to return?
Who would you have liked to see return?
Which returnee are you most excited to see play?
3324 days 13 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Go everyone <3

I'll be more invested in the confessionals honestly, we know that they're all gonna play hard, so I hope there's gonna be some drama and they're gonna deliver. :)
3324 days 13 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Questions
Who's your early pick to win? I'm hoping it's one of my favs but I have a feeling smiley might do it
Who do you think will get the first boot? Cool or Real
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger? If the Mavericks don't end up being a hot mess I think they could do really well
Who most deserved to return? I think and blonde like
Who least deserved to return? Real chance
Who would you have liked to see return? Oldnewz, Ethan and DONO
Which returnee are you most excited to see play? OMG Leli
3324 days 13 hours ago
Broniak
Who's your early pick to win?: I'd LOVE to see NJ win, but I'd say Cole91
Who do you think will get the first boot?: I see the rogues going on a losing streak and Timster getting caught in the crossfire
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger? I see the Mates going on a tear, but a Rouge winning
Who most deserved to return?: Prob adamsel
Who least deserved to return?: Iceice (Prob just bc of the sweepstakes)
Who would you have liked to see return?: Me duh, #TotalMaverick
Which returnee are you most excited to see play?: Both adamsel and NJ are gonna be fun to watch
3324 days 12 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Who's your early pick to win? Jimbo, I played with him not long ago, we were neck and neck and ultimately got me out before I could get him out. I know he has good instincts and that's essential in this game.
Who do you think will get the first boot? I think it'll be someone very popular.
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger? I think they are.
Who most deserved to return? Everyone, on paper they're all deserving of the spot.
Who least deserved to return? We'll see who wastes the shot. :)
Who would you have liked to see return? Me :o Jk, I'd have liked to see more of Brazil and Chile, since I have played with those people and I know them best.
Which returnee are you most excited to see play? Most of the cast who I have played with, I'm intrigued in how this is gonna play out.
3324 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Who's your early pick to win? Leli
Who do you think will get the first boot? Anyone except solomon island crew
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger? The mates seem good but everyone will have a target on their backs as they have allies already coming into the game. Most likely a maverick to win
Who most deserved to return?: Bryjow
Who least deserved to return? Michael or Realchance
Who would you have liked to see return? steph. get tf in there
Which returnee are you most excited to see play? Leli
3324 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Questions:

Who's your early pick to win? I want to stick with my pick, Leli14, but at the same time, I could see Leli going really REALLY early if people were smart. So if not Leli, then I'll go ahead and pick aiwfwyattroh.
Who do you think will get the first boot? I'm gonna guess Ireks on the Mates Tribe, and Michael31 on the Mavericks Tribe.
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger? I think they're honestly perfectly even :O I think the challenges are going to be very close this season.
Who most deserved to return? I would say bryjow123, nobody deserves to be auto-eliminated at the final 5.
Who least deserved to return? Hmmmm that's tough since I haven't seen all of their seasons. But I guess I'll say...Booyahhayoob? Idk him.
Who would you have liked to see return? Another tough question. I mean obviously I would've liked to play in this season, but if it couldn't be me or anyone else in this cast, then I would have liked to see KidA or OldNewz, because I think they could've fit the criteria pretty well.
Which returnee are you most excited to see play? I really am excited to see Avatar20 play <3 And I really want to see my friends IceIceBaby, Cole91, aiwfwyattroh, LEANNA, Timster, TheEclipse and Leli14 do very well :)

OMG, I realized I had SO many friends in this cast! I would have done so well lol.
3324 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Questions
Who's your early pick to win? Leli14 he knows a lot of people in this cast and is a lock for merge
Who do you think will get the first boot? Booyahab or IceIceBaby
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger? I think the mates are slightly stronger
Who most deserved to return? bryjow by far
Who least deserved to return? Booyahboob
Who would you have liked to see return? OldNewz
Which returnee are you most excited to see play? byp123 wyatt and Cole
3324 days 12 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Who's your early pick to win? Adamsel. I would say NJ but he's won too recently
Who do you think will get the first boot? Sahmosean
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger? Mavericks. The Mates will be too paranoid of each other since they are pairs
Who most deserved to return? Bryjow
Who least deserved to return? Booyahboob
Who would you have liked to see return? I don't know since this is my first VL season...
Which returnee are you most excited to see play? Byp should be fun to watch. His strategy only worked last season because Chris shot himself in the foot and then CJ and I kept him over Joel so we'll see how he adapts
3324 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
I am going to be lost without Andrea....hope my homegirl brings back the money
3324 days 11 hours ago
Dryerfish
Who's your early pick to win? Bryjow123
Who do you think will get the first boot? N idea tbh
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger? The mates tribe is stronger
Who most deserved to return? BRYJOW
Who least deserved to return? Not sure
Who would you have liked to see return? ETHAN000
Which returnee are you most excited to see play? Bryjow123
3324 days 11 hours ago
yinzer149
For season 39 you should due people cut from 38 :)
3324 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Who's your early pick to win? Leanna
Who do you think will get the first boot? Dryerfish
Are the tribes evenly matched or do you think one is significantly stronger? Mavericks are stronger
Who most deserved to return? Leanna
Who least deserved to return? No Idea but between the people in my season bryjow
Who would you have liked to see return? ME
Which returnee are you most excited to see play? Leanna
3324 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
I hate how I sucked in my season

The only things I did were create an alliance post tribe swap which was F5 of our tribe
Flip Rileythepegasus101 to our tribes side which didn't even matter

So I like never will get to return ever since I didn't do bad enough for Second Chances but didn't play we enough for AS :(

And I played a crap season too :(

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!