This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 6 - Watchtower

Topic » EPISODE 6 - Watchtower

3407 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
And who's the unlucky candidate?
-Smirks slightly.
I don't know.. I have a feeling even if I tried to leave Metropia I'd be followed. I came here to discover more about our kind.. And learn to control my abilities, and just. Start anew.
3407 days 13 hours ago
Rain848
I'm staying here im not running just adapt to whatever changes happen here. Some guy named Nick I have seen him at some crime scene im not sure if he is meta yet but I'm pretty sure he is. I'm going to call them Julie's Devils nice name I know
3407 days 13 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Gabriel
I've thought about what would happen if i'm not around... We just don't have enough people here. The android meta's don't want me as a leader and finding new meta's isn't as easy as people think

NILES
I should go
3407 days 13 hours ago
awesome2210
- Looks at him sympathetically -
     The androids have disappeared, Gabe. You and I both know that, yet you continue to push yourself even harder..
- Crosses my arms over my chest -
     Why did you take the fate of this city into your hands by yourself?
3407 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
Touche, very nice name.
-Presses her thumb against a scanner, and the door opens. She walks in with Julie.
You know, I've been thinking.. A buddy system like Dani mentioned. Nobody goes out to any potential danger on their own. Your weakness may pop up and you're screwed.. If you have a buddy, they may not have that same weakness, and you stand a better chance.
3407 days 13 hours ago
Rain848
That's what the whol Julie's Devils thing is for my protection. If my powers don't evolve im a sitting duck I can handle fights and all but if I can't win one and Im fighting a machine im screwed. machines=my weakness
3407 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
At least the androids are gone?
-Laughs and walls in and out of her plants room holding a vase.
I've been taking fight classes, I don't have your reflexes.. But I cam at least fend physically a bit more.
3407 days 13 hours ago
Rain848
I want to get toys I want to get like some electric gloves and some like more smoke and stun discs im going to find arrow boy and have him make or find me some toys
3407 days 13 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Gabriel
I have my reasons
*Lightly takes his bow and arrow from her, taking a few steps farther down the archery range*
3407 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
Don't think he wants to be found, he went for months and now suddenly comes back? If you ask me he will only be found, when he wants to be.
-Hands her the vase.
As for those items, I may have a friend that can help..
3407 days 13 hours ago
awesome2210
- Allows him to take the bow and arrow, sighing slightly and glancing towards the targets -
     You have me and Jayden now, you know you don't have to handle this load all by yourself now.
3407 days 13 hours ago
Rain848
Oh do you now that would do me good. There was someone else in the building today beside Niles I wonder who it was it was one of the normals I think
3407 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
There was a new meta at the park too.. I think he may have winked at me.
-Laughs and shrugs.
Yeah, of course.. I'll do what I van to help. And wont abandon you.
^Like some.^
3407 days 12 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Gabriel
Oh yeah, we can break the city into thirds... Very easy
3407 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
*Smiles* that good to here and there is get me to him if you can and we can see what he is doing here and who he knows

open group

META

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!