This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 3 - Convergence

Topic » EPISODE 3 - Convergence

3400 days 6 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Set in Metropia, a futuristic city located in the heart of America, META is a show about special people that have begun the next step in human evolution. As these individuals try to make their way through a world that they might have outgrown they face many challenges. Being a meta-human may grant you exceptional strength, speed, mental abilities and even manifest itself into "super-powers." But a life apart from regular people has its own difficulties and problems

------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEWS STORY

Local vigilantes have been seen around the city. Police haven't issued an official statement. After another attack from rogue androids, people are beginning to worry about the frequency of these attacks and whether or not the police can handle them

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This episode will be up until mid-day tomorrow. Everyone was invited to the secret meeting, although nobody knows if anyone was invited, who's going to be there, who invited them or why. Your character is NOT, I repeat NOT required to show. Also, I have made a change. You can reveal your identity to other meta's WITHOUT the public ever finding out. You may also let the public know if you'd like. Everyone should start with their character deciding/getting ready for the meeting
3400 days 6 hours ago
bulldoggy559
(Mailing the cast, then I'll be on)
3400 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Sat on my bed. Thinking-
3400 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*thinks to myself*
3400 days 6 hours ago
Addrian
*looks at the tablet*

hmm i might as well go, i mean why not
3400 days 6 hours ago
00northrup
*flops back on his bed*
^what if they dont accept me. I must have been easy to find though...^
3400 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
*Ties my hair up*

^Im not going to this thing i role alone and its going to stay that way^
3400 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at the tablet. Takes it and put it in my bag-
-puts on a lime green sweater and drinks-
3400 days 6 hours ago
bulldoggy559
(Alright, the meeting will be at 2pm PST. Everyone has till then to decide and prepare)
3400 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
U roll in diamonds and money xD)
3400 days 6 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Leans on a wall inside of my apartment, strumming my fingers quietly*
*Mutters to self*

I haven't got anything to lose, or necessarily anything to gain either..

*Stands upright and turns to face away from a window*

Ahh, we'll give it a shot.
3400 days 6 hours ago
Addrian
(i havent talked to anyone really who wants to meet each other before the meeting starts?)
3400 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
^No way^
3400 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
(Me me me!)
3400 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Walks outside to think more-
3400 days 6 hours ago
WANJ
^I know I came to this town for answers but this sounds shady^

open group

META

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!