This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 1 - META

Topic » EPISODE 1 - META

3406 days 11 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Set in Metropia, a futuristic city located in the heart of America, META is a show about special people that have begun the next step in human evolution. As these individuals try to make their way through a world that they might have outgrown they face many challenges. Being a meta-human may grant you exceptional strength, speed, mental abilities and even manifest itself into "super-powers." But a life apart from regular people has its own difficulties and problems

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This episode will be up today and is mainly just to bring people together and let everyone get a feel of the show. You'll start by arriving in Metropia if your role said you were going there, or you will be in the city already established. Once people have introduced there characters I will start a variety of small crimes that people can pick and choose from. There will be more direction as the episode goes on
3406 days 11 hours ago
bulldoggy559
GABRIEL
*Walks down the hall of his apartment complex, taking the elevator up towards the top of the complex*
3406 days 11 hours ago
00northrup
*wakes up with a stretch*
3406 days 11 hours ago
Piddu
*gets off the subway station, looking around, clearly lost*
3406 days 11 hours ago
CoalB
~lights a small fire in his hand, passing it like a ball as he kicks his legs up on his desk.~
      ^So bored...^
3406 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
*Walks up the subway steps looking around the city walking on the side walk*

https://ebathorystuff.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/scarlett-johansson-don-jon-3.gif
3406 days 11 hours ago
MonaMania
*an eagle soars above Metropia, twirling in the wind*
*the bird lands on top of a building*
*the eagle transforms into Connor*
*Connors sits on the edge of the building's roof, taking in the sight of Metropia in the morning*
3406 days 11 hours ago
00northrup
*looks around the bus*
^must have fallen asleep^
*gets off, hoping I didn't miss my stop*
3406 days 11 hours ago
00northrup
*walks down the street*
Hmm... Metropia. I'm in the right spot
3406 days 11 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Freaking love that song!]]

-Places her vase down on the window sill, and sits back glancing at it; http://a.pix.ge:81/b/7rtup.gif
-Looks over the other various flowers in the room.
3406 days 11 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Dead at that gif Julie!]]

-Smoothes some leaves down on plants, and waters a few plants.
3406 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
(perfect right?)
3406 days 11 hours ago
amylou8251
*steps off the airplane and makes my way to the baggage carousel glancing around the airport as I wait for my luggage to appear*
3406 days 11 hours ago
bulldoggy559
NILES
*Makes a hard 90 degree turn and stops, landing with a thud behind an older factory*

*Checks his surroundings and walks off*
3406 days 11 hours ago
00northrup
*looks around the city*
3406 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
*Bumps into some guy*

Sorry sir

*Continues walking opening a wallet taking the cash out then tosses it in the trash*

open group

META

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!