This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Panic at the Disco 🕺🏼

Topic » Episode 3: Panic at the Disco..

1259 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
Fae smirks. "But since the gang's all here..." She gestures off the rink. "Should we go talk?"
1259 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Maybe...probably but i dont want to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life
1259 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I don’t know why she drank her drink if she thought it was drugged but here we are.”
*he nods*
“Ya we should.”
1259 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
Chris: *shrugs and laughs*
Well I mean we will stop that...

Strobe: *Leaves the DJ booth the euphoric feeling still radiates around the club he would walk down towards Stella*
1259 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Chuckles. Shake my head* so im guessing you cant skate
1259 days 7 hours ago
Demgirl6
Kate: *side-eyes Thad* ...It's Fae. I'd be more surprised if she didn't drink shit like that. *she nods, heading off the rink*
1259 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
Fae leads the way off the rink. "Well, what's the harm? Thaddeus, we've got a strong man like yourself here to guard us from evil lecherous humans."

Stella notices Strobe coming over and sips her second drink, waving off the two girls she's been chatting with. "Go dance," she says. "I'll catch up." She looks to Strobe. "Well, if it isn't the Mac Daddy of the disco himself."
(might be a little slow with replies)
1259 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
[Strobe]
Isn’t the little idiot of the family.
*He glances around the club for wandering eyes*
I knew you were stupid but to come all the way to watch my show. You must want the families attention?
1259 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Fair point, guess I should have expected it.”
*he follows them off the skating rink chuckling*
“Oh ya don’t worry I’ll make sure to protect you both”
1259 days 7 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Tati is bored and wants someone to dance with*
1259 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
Chris: I’m better on my regular feet honestly I might take these off and like walk around a few...
1259 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
Stella sits up straight, frowning. "None of these people are going to remember tonight," she argues. "They're blissed out. So what's the harm?"

Fae pats him on the shoulder. "That's what I want to hear," she says, removing her skates. "Now we need to talk some... business. So, Kate, if you would," she nods at her to use her ability, sitting down at a booth.
1259 days 7 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Skates to Chris*

Done already
1259 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
[Strobe]
The harm is youre here, and there’s people out for you. You think I can protect you? You think I want to
*He looks around*
I should put you asleep right now and take you home..but I’m dealing with business
1259 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Oh come on jelly feet *take his hand and pull him along* you need to have fun

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!